Main Menu

red seats

Started by dave73, October 12, 2017, 07:43:39 AM

Previous topic Next topic

dave73

There was a great thread on CC.com awhile ago with red interior pics but now it's down with the photobucket nonsense...think the thread was called 'black skin - red guts'

There was a pic of a convertible with all black interior and only the seats were red. Anyone have a picture of that? I'm debating going for that look with my car.

cuda hunter

That was my thread.  I'll see if I can find the picture. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Well, you get the picture with a web stamp. 

Wish photobucket was still working.  I hate stamps............
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Send me your email by pm and I will send you a pic with no stamp.

Cuda Cody

Sweet!  That black interior with red seats look great.

You can upload the photo to the E-Body Gallery without it having a stamp.   :bigthumb:

https://forum.e-bodies.org/gallery/

Brads70

This combo always catches my eye.....  :drooling:  Silver and red seem to go together really nice!
Mind you " Strawberry Shortcake" as Alan calls it also catches my attention.....

anlauto

Those seats in the Cuda are orange not red :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dave73

Quote from: cuda hunter on October 12, 2017, 08:18:06 PM

That's the picture, send you a pm. Thanks! I'm thinking of going with red seat covers from legendary in my 73 and keeping the rest of my interior black.

MikeMikeMike

Quote from: cuda hunter on October 12, 2017, 08:18:06 PM

Wow! what a cool look! I'm imagining my car with yellow seats now. Love it. Already destroyed my fingers once though putting on those black seat covers. Not anxious to do that again.
'71 Cuda Convertible 340
'71 International Harvester Scout II

dave73

Has anyone seen 72-74 Challenger style seats in red? Don't believe it was a factory option but legendary will make them. Would love to see a picture if one exists before I order something custom I can't return...