Main Menu

New Member from Northern Illinois

Started by jmarks, January 23, 2017, 07:29:46 AM

Previous topic Next topic

jmarks

Hi Everyone,

I own a 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T. It came with a 383 (which I still have) but is now running a 440, TCI Streetfigher 727. I bought the car in June 2016 from Volo Collector Cars, in Volo, Illinois.

Back in 1982-1984 I owned a 1974 Dodge Challenger 318/automatic so I'm not exactly new to e-bodies.

In addition, I own a 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T 5.7 Hemi, 8-speed automatic.

Where I bought my e-body they did a nice photo shoot, so I'm including pictures.

I enjoy taking my Challenger to local cruise night and car shows.

Thanks for reading.

Cuda Cody

@jmarks   Sweet Challenger!!!  How do you like the dumps on it?  Bet that sounds freaking awesome when you open them up!   :yes:

jmarks

Thanks! I like the dumps a lot better than my neighbors do. The first time I open opened the dumps in the driveway, neighbors popped out of their houses like a gopher colony. LOL

Cuda Cody

:rofl:   That's funny!

Quote from: jmarks on January 23, 2017, 07:40:48 AM
I like the dumps a lot better than my neighbors do. The first time I open opened the dumps in the driveway, neighbors popped out of their houses like a gopher colony. LOL

Spikedog08

Wow that was funny and I believe it!  Welcome to the site!  Glad to see you joined us here!  We are growing fast!   :woohoo:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cudakiller70

headejm

:welcome: from Central IL! Nice looking Challenger. How was your experience with Volo?

Roadman

:welcome:    :grouphug:

hato

:welcome: from the south side of chicago  car looks  :wowzers:   when can i schedule   :stayinlane:

Roadman

What brand dumps are they.  ??????

SteveG

Timbbuc2

:welcome: Beautiful car, bet it sounds awesome
Get in, I'll drive

Chryco Psycho

Brads70

:wave:   Welcome! Paint look really nice , it sure pops!