Main Menu

Hello from Colorado

Started by moparcar, May 05, 2017, 05:55:52 PM

Previous topic Next topic

moparcar

Hi everyone! I'm new here but I've been over on C-C and Lat G for a long time. I'm from Erie, CO. I'm building a Pro-Touring 71 Challenger with a new 6.1, 6-Speed, Mini-Tubbed, Fikse 19 rear-335s, 18 front 275s. I got delayed the last 5-years with a new daughter and a new house, but that's back to normal and can finally get to work on the project again. Looks to be a great community over here. Thanks for the site Cody!

Wes

Cuda Cody

:welcome: @MoparCar   Glad to see you here Wes!  :banana:    And thanks for sharing some photos.

J-Code Jeni

:welcome: & thanks for joining! Sounds like a worthy delay. Glad you're back at it!

You have a nice clean place to make progress on your Challenger, btw!

:wave:

Chryco Psycho

Welcome Wes
Glad you made over , Cannot wait to see you car come together    :wrenching:

ec_co

:welcome: I'm just down in Westminster and we have a few other Colorado members. great looking project! glad to see you back at it, should be a good year to dig in and spring is starting off right for us
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

cuda hunter

Welcome!

I've purchased lots of parts out in Erie.  Not for ebodies but for just about everything else.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome aboard Wes, from Ontario  :canada:

anlauto

Cool project Wes...Welcome from Georgetown ON Canada eh :canada:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

303 Mopar

Welcome to the new site!  I'm over in Aurora and did a 392 Hemi swap back in November.  Let me know if you have any questions.   :drinkingbud:

JS29

:welcome: Love that floor in your garage!!!  :twothumbsup: :congrats:

Spikedog08

Welcome from Michigan!  Glad to see you signed up!  That is an awesome looking project challenger!  Very cool!   :bradsthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

moparcar

Thanks for the welcomes!!!
Wes

jimynick

Here's another welcome from  :canada:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"