Main Menu

New member from Colorado

Started by MLCuda, June 17, 2017, 07:56:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MLCuda

I'm new here.  I still have my '70 'Cuda, 340 4spd. It was my first car.  Thankfully, my dear husband would not let me sell it, even in the lean times. It is all original, but smokes and it's going to need a complete once over, after saving the engine.
In the meantime, hubby bought me a '69 Sports Fury Conv. which our son is finishing up for me. Decided to rebuild that engine, it had 198,000 on it.
I used to work on my own car, but getting older and not as strong as I used to be.  I am enjoying getting back into cars. 

J-Code Jeni

:welcome: @MLCuda ! How wonderful you've been able to keep such a special car all through the years and ups & downs of life! Please share pictures when you have a chance, we'd love to see both of your cool cars!!

You found the right place to encourage your re-entry into the car world, there's not a nicer bunch around than the folks here on e-Bodies.org:) Visit us often!

RUNCHARGER

Welcome. Great car to keep, the Sport Fury sounds great too.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

Welcome @MLCuda   :welcome:  Thanks for joining us and very cool story.  Glad he never let you sell it.   :banana:  When you have time, please share some photos!   :takepicture: 

Chryco Psycho

Glad you found us , welcome  :wave:

70vcodecuda

:welcome: from just north of you, this is a great site and resource

MLCuda

Thank you for the welcome.  I will have to figure out how to put pics on here.  I always have my son if I can't figure it out!  lol

Chryco Psycho

lower left below the text box you will see an attachment box click on that ,pull a file from your pictures & post

cuda hunter

Welcome !!

Can't wait to see some pictures of your original car !

I'm up in Salida.   Where abouts are you from?
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

1 Wild R/T

Welcome!!! Cool story, glad your husband made you keep your Cuda.... Sport Fury Vert huh?  I know my buddies is the body style before yours but...

jimynick

Welcome to the site from  :canada:  Sounds like two nice cars you've got!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

ec_co

:welcome: Lots of Colorado folks on board, glad to have another. I'm in Westminster
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Rev-It-Up

Welcome MLCuda! Glad you found the site. Looking forward to some pics.  :wave:
Rev-It-Up

Jay Bee

:wave: Welcome from St. Catharines, ON   :canada:  Great foresight on keeping the 'Cuda.

CudaMoparRay

Great first car. Welcome from Sylmar, CA