Main Menu

Hello from Highgate Falls, Vermont

Started by manycj, March 28, 2017, 10:47:39 AM

Previous topic Next topic

manycj

Hi Guys,  Chris Many from Highgate Falls, Vermont here. I am manycj at cc.com.  I've been restoring my first mopar, a 1970 FM3 Challenger over the past 3 years. I have restored several cars as a hobby in the past, include a 1963 Jaguar E-type that I finished last year.  I've always wanted to restore a 70 Challenger, but was holding out until I found a Panther Pink one. Wish she was an R/T, but I like it just the same.  Yuo can see a few pics in the Projects forum or you can follow along with the restoration on my restoration website:

http://www.relicrecyclery.com/PantherPink/ChallengerFM3.htm

-Chris

<I>If I can't fix it, I'll fix it so no onw can!"</I>

Rev-It-Up

Hi Chris! Welcome to the forum! We can never have enough FM3 cars here. Glad you found your way over here.
Rev-It-Up

Cuda Cody

:welcome:  Very nice photos of your car.  You and I like to use the same products.  :bradsthumb:  I love that Slick Sand.  And the PPG products are hard to beat.  How did you like the 2002?  I've not used much of it, but from what I've used I've liked.  I've been using a lot of the 2021 clear.   I like that SEM Trim Black too.  Good stuff for what it is.  One thing that I've learn to do with it is... if I need it to be really strong, I use a thin coat DP90 and while there's still a good fresh open window (just after it 15 to 30 minutes) I put the SEM Trim Black over it.  It makes a super strong chemical bond with the epoxy and still has that wonderful SEM Trim Black sheen.

jimynick

In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!  Looks like a sweeeet car!   :twothumbsup:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

JS29

RusTy/SE

JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

ec_co

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

mopar thunder

Welcome! from Pennsylvania.  Glad you're onboard. Nice car, have fun with it.

303 Mopar

Chryco Psycho