Main Menu

Hello from Northern BC Canada

Started by Swamp Donkey, December 17, 2017, 09:35:03 AM

Previous topic Next topic

bentpshrods

Welcome from Idaho.   The history of my car is pretty much the same.  Bought it when I was young---got put in the garage for over 22 years or so--then brought back to life.  So it's never to late to start.  You will just enjoy the ride twice as much when you get it done.        :)

Swamp Donkey

I see two guys on here from Chilliwack.  I might be headed down that way with a friend so he can pick up his car.  Someone in the Vancouver or Lower Mainland area painted his 69 Camaro.  I might be headed down that way with my car in the next year or so, if my buddy has a good experience. Unless you know a guy.....
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

RUNCHARGER

I knew a guy in Kelowna that did good work but I hear he shut down his shop and went back to collision work. If you need resto parts I just started work at Hot Rods and Classics in Chilliwack and we can get anything you need and eliminate the border headache for you as well. I just sold a guy in John some parts for his 67 Camaro convt. on Friday actually.
Sheldon

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site Swamp Donkey!  Glad you signed up!   :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

cuda hunter

Howdy!

Is that a TX9 with B5 interior?   Now that's really cool !!

Awesome ride! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

Quote from: cuda hunter on December 17, 2017, 07:09:58 PM
Howdy!

Is that a TX9 with B5 interior?   Now that's really cool !!

Awesome ride!

Yea :iagree: for a 73, blue interior would be really rare..and to have it with a black exterior  :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Swamp Donkey

Not sure how well these pictures will show up.  I guess I have no idea on what I have.   :dunno:
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

69bronzeT5

Very cool! Hello from Mission / 100 Mile House  :canada:

Associate Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

nsmall

We have a broadcast sheet decoder on this site.  Check it out.  Dude your house is paid for and you have a killer shop.  Go hammer out that Cuda before the 2 yougins need all of your money for college. 

Sounds like you have been paitent.  Good work and I wish you the best.

cuda hunter

Wow ! 

That is a really cool ride!   Seriously, black with blue guts,  I'm all about the restomods and custom cars, but my humble opinion is that this one should stay with that awfully rare blue interior. 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Swamp Donkey

Just out of curiosity, can you even get blue replacement panels, dashes, seat covers, etc?
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

cuda hunter

YellowThumper

Welcome to the site from Socal.
Same story here with mine. have had since 83. family and kids are priority.

your car but black with blue guts...  :twothumbsup: :bigthumb: :lookatthat: :yes: :bradsthumb: :ohyeah: :cool:
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Swamp Donkey

Quote from: nsmall on December 17, 2017, 08:31:11 PM
We have a broadcast sheet decoder on this site.  Check it out.  Dude your house is paid for and you have a killer shop.  Go hammer out that Cuda before the 2 yougins need all of your money for college. 

Sounds like you have been paitent.  Good work and I wish you the best.

My son turns 16 in two weeks and my daughter just turned 13.  So college or university is coming real soon.  I've been doing the RESP thing up here in Canada.  So I've already kinda got them covered for school.   

I'm still on target to get the car done by the time I'm 50.  I started saving a 1000 bucks a month for my car in January of this year.  Mrs Swamp Donkey is on board. 7x12=84,000. Plus I've been kicking in a little extra into the car account when I get some extra cash.  I told her I was going to spend as much on the Cuda as a new Challenger Hellcat.   Same amount of Money, way cooler car in my opinion.  We will see what that amount of money can get me with our Loonie.
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

6bblgt

'73 'cuda 340 4-speed with 3.55s that's pretty rare right there
oh, & it's black with a blue interior  8)