Main Menu

Hello from Northern CA

Started by CudaS0383, December 16, 2019, 03:21:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

dodgemania

RT999

:welcome: from central Oregon :wave: great looking Cuda :ohyeah:

7E-Bodies

Welcome aboard from Central Illinois! I LOVE the color. So hard to find the "less popular" emerging through all of the "high impact" colors out there.

Kevin
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

js27

:welcome: From South Carolina--My 70 R/T was originally from Escondito Dodge. Love the color and the Magnum 500's.
JS27

Spikedog08

Welcome from Michigan!  That's a sweet cuda!  Very cool!   :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

YellowThumper

Welcome to the forum from SoCal Oc.
As many have noted this place is a great source to learn or just lick up your feet.

Very nice looking and the color is  :ohyeah:
If you dont mind showing the fender tag we all enjoy the "decoding"

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

CudaS0383

Here is the fender tag you asked for.  The factory build sheet also came with this car which I REALLY was happy about.  I used the decoder on this site to print out the 7 page build instructions.

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Citron mist metallic  70 only. 

With a GREEN interior!   now that is awesome! 
Ohh, green guts!  Super cool combo.  not a common one to see at all! 

Really liking your ride! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

And a power antenna!   Does it retain it's power antenna?   

cuda hunter

That's a really cool fender tag! 

I bet the build sheet was fun to decode which choices were made when checking the box's. 

cuda hunter

So it would have had Air Foam in the bench seat up front.  But someone checked bucket seats so no bench. 
Does anyone know if the Air Foam was used in the buckets?  Probably not. 

Does anyone have pictures of the air foam? 

Cudakiller70

CudaS0383

No, not original paint.  I think it was repainted about 10 years ago but it is not a stellar job  :thumbdown:  The good news is he took a lot of the car apart before painting it and put a lot of new rubber on afterwards.  The bad news is he must have picked the number 2 painter on the list.  There are a number of bubbles and imperfections in the paint that you can see when looking closely.  But it does look really great and I won't be repainting it any time soon.  The black rear will have to be repainted since it is chipping off.  He really screwed that part up and I want to get that done.

medivac

Tom, welcome from Alaska!  Luv the Gold/Black decal combo.   Cheers, Ethan