Main Menu

New Member from Florida

Started by Glassman, March 06, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cudakiller70

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada:  Someone here may have a used rail. I changed the right one on my 74 Challenger with one I found in Illonois. They're out there. Good luck with your restoration!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Chryco Psycho

CudaMoparRay

Dakota

Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY!  :wave: Best of luck on your project.   I would echo the prior comment about working with the folks from Roseville Moparts - they're a great supplier.

73_Cuda_4_Me

A great big e-bodies.org  :welcome: from West Michigan!
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

JS29

:welcome:From central New York!!! The land of rust buckets.

cuda hunter

Welcome from the middle of Colorado.

Please post pics of your ride !  and the bondo too.

@Glassman  from Tampa Bay Fl.   So do you do a lot of work on boats then? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Rev-It-Up

Welcome to the site!  I look forward to watching your build.   :welcome: :welcome:
Rev-It-Up

MoparDave

@anlauto  didn't you get the rear floor/rail section for one of the convertible projects?
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

anlauto

Quote from: MoparDave on March 07, 2018, 02:47:09 PM
@anlauto  didn't you get the rear floor/rail section for one of the convertible projects?

YES, @MoparDave  I've used two of them in the past without issue....It was Nigel Mills at National Moparts that was saying there were spot welds "popping" on the inner fender/frame rail assembly. I never had any issues with the DII parts I've used.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jim AAR

:welcome: from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada :canada:

You have found your E-Body home, the best E-Body site in the world...

dodgemania

mopar thunder

:welcome: to the Sunshine state. What area of Tampa are you in?  I work in Tampa, well closer to Brandon and live down near the Bradenton/Lakewood Ranch area. Looking forward to seeing progress pics of your car. 

Glassman

Thanks all for the warm welcome. Will post some pics once I figure out how to do it. Will also be contacting MoparDave for some sheetmetal.

No I do not work on boats, I work for a commercial glazing contractor - office buildings, car dealerships, hospitals etc .

Small world MoparThunder, I actually live out in the Brandon area.