Main Menu

New Member from NE Florida (70 Challenger)

Started by GreenOnions, December 27, 2021, 02:04:14 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GreenOnions

Hi Guys and Gals,

I've been lurking a while, thought I would step out into the light.  I am the lucky owner of a 1970 Challenger T/A clone in FM3. 318, 6 pack, 4 speed.  My wife bought it for me for my birthday last year.  So far I have replaced the entire brake system, new fuel tank & lines,  all new wiring, all new suspension front and rear (except LCA's), new T/A exhaust (Accurate), and have dumped the old dented headers for 70 manifolds.  Have also done a bunch of cosmetic stuff.

Car runs great, although a little tough getting it into first & second at times.  I drive it most weekends, not very far or fast though as the tires are pretty old.  I have a set of Year One Rallye wheels, and will be getting a set of Nittos soon so I can venture out further & faster.

This site has been very helpful, thank you very much to those who take the time to post answers and information necessary to revive and keep these 50 year old marvels alive.

Regards,

GreenOnions

Dakota

:wave: Welcome from Buffalo, NY. 70 Challenger 340 4 spd here.  I have Nitto tires and have been very happy with them so far. 

JS29

ebodyproducts

That is an awesome birthday present!!  Enjoy and welcome to the site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and may I say that that girl is a keeper! You don't happen to know a guy named Booker T by any chance?  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Blowout

:welcome:

Looking forward to seeing it with those wheels.

MKA

Welcome from Tampa Florida  :wave:.   Sweet ride, love the color.   Also a néw owner myself. 

Now tell us honest.  Is the wife still happy or is she ecstatic you are never in the house  :popcorn:

Seriously that's one heck of a birthday gift.   

dodgemania

Brads70

Welcome! Great looking Challenger! I love it!  :bradsthumb:

chaps70rt

:congrats:  ...... and Welcome!    You have come to the right place!

What other plans do you have for the car??
70 Challenger R/T
440 4-BBL, 4-speed, shaker
2019 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi

750-h2

Great looking Challenger!  Welcome from Sudbury Ontario.

headejm

:welcome: from Central Illinois (currently snowing) and NW Florida (currently not snowing). Great looking car!  :cheers:

cudamadd

Welcome love FM3 as a colour . Great birthday present. Hope you enjoy car looks great . :australia:

anlauto

Great looking and accurate looking clone you have there  :drooling:  Can't wait to see it with the YO wheels  :bigthumb:

You've found the best E Body website in the world, stick around, participate  and enjoy yourself.. :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71383bee

Welcome!  Very nicely done Clone there!   :welcome:
73 Challenger Rallye - 340 4 speed - K6 w/ White Top
70 Challenger Convertible - 318 Auto - K5 w/ White Top