Main Menu

New Member From Texas

Started by pbajeff, April 23, 2018, 09:10:16 AM

Previous topic Next topic

pbajeff

Stumbled on to this site trying to look up some info on a car i just bought. Looks like lots of good info on here.

I drove a Charger in high school and college but got away from Mopar for most of the time since.
I also had a 68 GTO that my dad got in 74 when i was sophomore in high school that i still have.  Been mostly messing with Pontiacs over the years.
All that said, the body style of the Cuda was always one of my favorite cars.

So recently when I  got the opportunity to purchase a 70 V code Cuda so i jumped on it.
I have been trying to find some info on production numbers on the car but not having much luck.
It is an Alpine White car with red interior. I have not had much luck even finding any pics of white Cuda with red interior on the net so was wondering if anyone on here might have an idea of how many of them were built?

The car was in process of restoration so it is not all together yet. Will get some pics of it up as soon as i can.
I do have a couple of teasers once I figure out how to post them.   

Cuda Cody

Welcome @pbajeff   :welcome:  Pretty sweet Cuda.   :wowzers:  I can  not say I can remember ever seeing a white with red guts V code cuda ever before!  Gotta be pretty rare.  Tell us more about it.   :veryexcited:

dodgemania

:welcome: to the site.  :cheers: white and red is a awesome color combination v code Nice

Jim AAR

:welcome: from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada :canada:

You have found your E-Body home, the best E-Body site in the world...

Dakota

Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY!   :handshake:    There is terrific help available here for any questions you might have.   Best of luck with your project.   It sure looks like you have a unique (and cool) color combination.

I spent a lot of years in Texas and really enjoyed it.   All 3 of my sons were born there and currently live there.  I used to have a paperback book titled "Everything a Texan Needs to Know about the Other 49 States".   Every page in it was blank.   I think you have to have lived there to understand that mindset.

303 Mopar

Welcome from CO!  Great looking Cuda, looking forward to seeing this one come together!  :welcome:

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :panama:
A friend has a white AAR with red int sipposedly 1-1
Very cool project  :bradsthumb:

bluespruce

JS29

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome from Ontario   :canada: 

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada, neat car.
Sheldon

RusTy/SE

JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

Brads70

:welcome: From Canada! Sounds like a great project, cool combo! :clapping:

fc7cuda

Great color combo!!  :twothumbsup:  it's gonna be stunning when done.  Where in Texas are you brother?

71-440

:welcome:

Welcome from Atlanta! Cool project!
Joe