Main Menu

New Guy here from N. Texas

Started by hemibird, January 16, 2017, 06:27:31 PM

Previous topic Next topic

hemibird

Hi everyone new to this site but not to e-body mopars. I have owned many from 318 to hemi's they are all fun cars ! I currently have 2 e-bodys a 70 Challenger convt and a F8 AAR cuda.  I posted a picture of my challenger and a photo of my AAR when I first got it.   Great site!     

Cuda Cody

Nice to see you here my friend!!!  You got that cool F8 AAR.  I wanted to buy that car pretty bad.  Just couldn't get him to sell at the time.  Glad you got it and maybe now it will some day be back on the road tearing up the streets.   :welcome: @hemibird

anlauto

Welcome...I'm starting to really get a craving for an F8 AAR.... :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

:wave:   Welcome! Beautiful rides! Is the AAR restored now?

headejm

:welcome: hemibird! Welcome to this awesome site.  :wave:

hemibird

It's SLOWLY getting restored. LOL  I own a body shop so all the paying customers are always in front of my cars.   

Cuda Cody

Slow?  Really?  You've done a lot of the hard work!  MAN that looks goooooood!!!!   :1place:

hemibird

The Motor

Cuda Cody

Lets see more of that EF8 green!  What brand of paint did you use and how do you like it?

Cudakiller70

hemibird

My guy's like to name my cars. Cuda Cody I think you will get the reason behind the name for this cuda. LOL

Cuda Cody

hemibird

The paint is PPG base/ high solids clear 2021

Cuda Cody

Looks fantastic!!!!  Love the 2021 clear too.  Super high solids.

Spikedog08

Beautiful car . . .welcome!   :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!