Main Menu

New Member from Virginia

Started by Piper250, July 28, 2020, 01:42:30 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Piper250

Had my 1970 Challenger for 28 years.  Just ran across this site.  She is a earth stomper.  Will never get rid of it. Love cruising

Brads70

:welcome:   Nice ride! How does the STR intake work for you on the street? I've had one for a few years now sitting on the shelf .... waiting? I was planning on a hidden FI set up with it?

SpeedD408

1971 Cuda - 383, Rallye Red, Rallye Cluster, Disc Brakes, Rear Defogger, A/C, Road Lamps, AM/FM Radio
Tag #1- N1B FE5 H6XW V1W A01 A62 B51 C16 C55 G11 G36 H31 H51 J25 J45 J54 L25 L31 L34 M21 M25 M31 M88 N41
Tag #2- N42 N85 R35 26

anlauto

Welcome to the best E Body website in the world. Very nice car, I like the white T/A style hood, great idea. :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and congrats on that good looking car!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada, cool Challenger.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

Welcome from Panama !!
Fantastic  E body !! 

Cuda Cody

Sweet challenger @Piper250   :banana:  welcome to the forum.  :welcome:

cudamadd

:welcome: From :australia: nice car I love your power plant under the hood  :cheers:

Smallblock340

Nice Challenger! Welcome from Netherlands!  :bigthumb:
Maurice

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye E55 727A in Bright Blue Metallic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBG3SAJE_NQ

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.   Awesome car you have there. 

dodgemania

Piper250

The STE14 intake is great.  Has torque from bottom end all the way up.  Runs great on the street. Idles all day in lines.  Runs 10's in the quarter right off the street.

JS29

CudaMoparRay

:welcome: From Riverside California you have an awesome set up