Main Menu

New to forum - VA checking in.

Started by mtterry, July 29, 2021, 04:12:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

mtterry

Quote from: JS29 on July 30, 2021, 08:32:14 AM
:welcome: Getting the part's, the wiring and other pieces for the overhead console to work can be a headache.  :headbang:  But is a cool feature when done and working.  :alan2cents:
That is certainly one of the things about trying to keep the s/e in tact is the parts availability and cost... I just want to get it running and actually drive it!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

usraptor

:welcome: from Utah!  It took me nine years to get my '70 'Cuda back on the road so don't feel line the Lone Ranger.  Keep lugging away.  It will be worth it.  :twothumbsup:

mtterry

Quote from: torredcuda on July 31, 2021, 04:14:12 AM
`74 with an SE window plug no vinyl top - https://moparconnectionmagazine.com/gallery-howard-brook-drops-a-gen-iii-into-his-74-challenger/
Ah, looks like he bondo'd it in and smoothed it all out. I have seen some other pics where they didn't Bondo it without vinyl and it looked funny.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

I looked back at how the boys did my window plug..........pics attached.  Guess I could have done without a vinyl top too , but I still wanted it.....

PICS are a little out of order but you get the idea...............

CudaMoparRay