Main Menu

NUMBER 999 !

Started by anlauto, January 16, 2017, 07:14:01 PM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

When I joined the former site six years ago I knew very little about the car I had just bought. Case in point, I didn't know it was called an e-body! I learned a tremendous amount but I'll never catch up to some of the people here. Still, I try to contribute in whatever ways I can, even it's just making someone else smile by poking fun at @jimynick  :D We are all a part of the fabric that makes this such a great site, no matter how much we know or don't know and no matter how much or how little we post. So don't be afraid to chirp up, we're all in this together.
73_cuda_for_me, I'm glad you're feeling more comfortable around here.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

73_Cuda_4_Me

Thank you, Blown Motor! (BTW - I had a 64 Valiant Station Wagon with 273 and PB Auto... I literally blew that motor after many many tries...) LOL
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

YellowThumper

Everyone brings something to the table here based on their life's experiences and careers.
From body men (persons), painters, mechanics, electonic or electrical, etc...
My background is machining and tooling. Unrelated to cars but will offer assistance on mechanical end of things.
No experience... you then offer the continuation of the excitement to learn what it takes to build these cars. Interested nubies feed our commitment to teach.

Bring it and you will not be disappointed.
I think the best part of this (these) forums. Is you can learn early on the difficulties these cars can pose. Allowing early on the knowledge to not get too deep and in over your head. You WILL get the continual support allowing you to reach what ever your end goal level is. Case in point. I noted I am more mechanical and never considered paint and body work. Now at some time I will do my car. A direct result of this forum (thanks Cody). This also knowing I am pushing 60 years old...

Bring it people...
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

jimynick

Even though being the long suffering butt of Blown Motors' (Murray) sad, Mitchell attempts at humour; at my expense may I say, I agree with much of what he wrote. Don't feel that you have to be an authority on these things to have an opinion! I mean, look at Alan and his opinion on boobs and butts! LOL  :pokeeye:  Wade in socially if not technologically, as we're not disposed to flame people like some sites do, if you're not one of the cognoscenti. Kick your shoes off and stay a while!  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

73_Cuda_4_Me

:) Shoes off...! Plan on contributing where and when I can... passing it on, as so many others have before for me!
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

Cuda Cody

We're getting close to 1,000 real members!   :banana:    :veryexcited:

YellowThumper

IMHOP Op should update the header to match new number.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Spikedog08

We are on the hill and headed for number 1000!!  Who will it be?   :thinking:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

:banana:  :veryexcited:  :banana:  I'm trying to keep an eye on the spammers.  Don't want the 1,000 member to be a spammer!   :bigthumb:  Should we send number 1,000 a free E-Bodies hat?

Cudajason

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 14, 2018, 07:47:08 AM
:banana:  :veryexcited:  :banana:  I'm trying to keep an eye on the spammers.  Don't want the 1,000 member to be a spammer!   :bigthumb:  Should we send number 1,000 a free E-Bodies hat?

yes... yes you should!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Cuda Cody

@bluespruce  is our 1,000 Member!!!!   :banana:  Send me your shipping address and I'll send you a free E-Bodies.org Roseville hat (the blue one).

https://forum.e-bodies.org/store/

And Welcome to the site!   :welcome:

blown motor

If we still have calendars left send him one of those too. They likely won't move now.

Welcome to the site @bluespruce
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

nsmall

Congratulations bluespruce.  Thats very surprising there are calendars left.  My calendar is the best part of my work space.

Chryco Psycho

Awesome we hit 1000 + members on Valentines Day !!
Congrats Bluespruce !!