Main Menu

NUMBER 999 !

Started by anlauto, January 16, 2017, 07:14:01 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

I am all for Quality over Quantity
We have a great group of people here  :twothumbsup:
I was hoping we could get close to 1000 by New Years !
While that would be amazing for year 1 , it is far less important than just having a great group & great site built & running well !!

anlauto

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on December 24, 2017, 10:02:09 AM
I am all for Quality over Quantity
We have a great group of people here  :twothumbsup:
I was hoping we could get close to 1000 by New Years !
While that would be amazing for year 1 it is far less important than just having a great group & great site built & running well !!

Couldn't have said it better myself.....I still don't get why we have 348 members who haven't made one single post yet ? :huh:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

Possibly facebook members that joined the site but spend most of the time there

anlauto

We have another 198 members with 10 or less posts.... :drunk:

What we need to work on in 2018 is to start more engaging threads, question threads that everybody body could have answers for....opinion threads that everybody will can have an opinion on....compelling build threads....more how-to threads or videos..more E Body content, less boobs and butts... :alan2cents:

Right now I think we're overwhelmed with "picture" threads....new comers see that and a lack of relevant content, and they move on...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Spikedog08

Totally awesome!   Home sweet home!   :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

OK start some threads  :ebay:
More video help would be great too , but I have nothing here I can video other then my 07 Caravan  :haha: :Thud:

303 Mopar

Quote from: anlauto on December 24, 2017, 10:34:23 AM

What we need to work on in 2018 is to start more engaging threads, question threads that everybody body could have answers for....opinion threads that everybody will can have an opinion on....compelling build threads....more how-to threads or videos..more E Body content, less boobs and butts... :alan2cents:

Right now I think we're overwhelmed with "picture" threads....new comers see that and a lack of relevant content, and they move on...

I think your New Years resolution should be to get a cell phone and video some of the cars you are assembling.  You have multiple cars going at the same time, far more than anyone else, and that would be a huge benefit to the forum.

RUNCHARGER

I find it nice to follow build threads. I myself do not take any photos when putting them together, I just focus more on building them than I do taking photos. No matter how many times I have seen build threads or done the same myself I still enjoy seeing other's builds.
The group on this forum have been doing a good job of putting forth different opinions without getting too aggressive in voicing their opinions I have found as well.
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: 303 Mopar on December 24, 2017, 11:25:11 AM

I think your New Years resolution should be to get a cell phone and video some of the cars you are assembling.  You have multiple cars going at the same time, far more than anyone else, and that would be a huge benefit to the forum.

Owning a cell phone would be a little too advanced for me sorry.... :o

Roadman

Dang those pesky boobs and butts, clogging up the forum.    :haha:   :rofl:

71GranCoupe

Quote from: Roadman on December 24, 2017, 12:47:12 PM

Dang those pesky boobs and butts, clogging up the forum.    :haha:   :rofl:

Feel free to "Clog" away.  :crazytalk:

EDL94

I don't  post very often but I am on the site reading every day. P.S. Boobs and buts are cool  :banana:

73_Cuda_4_Me

:iagree: For the longest time I did not post on this or previous sites, just spent a LOT of time reading the threads to build up my knowledge. It's only recently that I felt like I could contribute here and there, and still feel nowhere near as qualified as some of the other members here!

You all are a really impressive group, and that can be a little scary at times, but everyone's good nature and welcoming attitudes are really appreciated, so give new members a little time to get comfortable!

Also - new members, you won't find a better site to learn and become an integral part of!!! Everyone here is amazingly helpful!
:alan2cents:
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

Chryco Psycho

Well no reason to be intimidated ,, we all learned too , no one knows it all either , we are all still learning from each other !

73_Cuda_4_Me

Thanks, Chryco... it's not so much intimidation, it's more like bashful or self-doubt or being 'unworthy' :worship: :worship: :worship:

<insert movie clip here>
:D
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B