Main Menu

NuPar Horn Cap

Started by TonyN, April 08, 2020, 10:59:10 AM

Previous topic Next topic

TonyN

I recently installed a new horn cap on my 1970 Cuda convertible (with the tuff steering wheel-PG Classics).  I purchased the horn cap from Mick of NuPar Products.  I originally learned about these horn caps through this forum.  Everyone who has purchased this product has had nothing but praise for Mick.  I want to echo that!!  Mick did everything possible to see to it that I was a satisfied customer.  If you're considering purchasing one, don't hesitate.  Mick is top notch, and so is his product! :bigthumb:

JS29

:welcome: @TonyN  I have one on mt gran coup, love it. Tell us more about your ride.  :handshake: @Mickm  is great to deal with.  :1place:

TonyN

Triple black 340 4 speed convertible.  My first Mopar.  Purchased this past January.  I'm learning more about it each day! 

gzig5

The dash looks nice, do you have a pic showing the right side?  Which brand Tuff-wheel did you go with? 

JS29

Nice first mopar! Rare and desirable.  :perfect10:

CudaMoparRay

:welcome: from Riverside, California

TonyN

Here is a photo of the right hand side of the dash, as you requested.

TonyN

Went with Mopar A, B, C, E body leather tuff steering wheel through PG Classic Restoration Parts.  Code # 256-DS-C 

JS29

I don't like to be THAT GUY, but i don't see a reverse warning light. It is supposed to be between the ashtray and the glove compartment door. Do you have a fender tag for the car? Dose someone have a picture they can post to show him?  :grouphug:

gzig5

Quote from: TonyN on April 09, 2020, 02:05:32 PM
Here is a photo of the right hand side of the dash, as you requested.

Oops, I really meant the Rh side of the gage cluster to see what and how you laid them out on that panel.  But I do see the MSD which probably means you have something nice under the hood.