Main Menu

Ok, fine.. I'll introduce myself

Started by NigelTufnel, September 16, 2022, 06:24:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ZippyZoo

Dick: Welcome from Denver!  Yep - you've got us all figured out!
My '71 convertible is still in paint prison.......but I'm hoping to have it back home around the end of October to start the reassembly.  :fingerscrossed:

@NigelTufnel
What stripes came on your Challenger.  The broad vinyl stripe down the sides or the two narrow painted stripes (V7W) just below the top of the fenders/doors/quarter? Mine is the V7W - I haven't seen too many other Challengers with the narrow stripes.

7E-Bodies

@NigelTufnel welcome home. You've found the best place to share, learn and just plain kick back.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

NigelTufnel

@NigelTufnel
What stripes came on your Challenger.  The broad vinyl stripe down the sides or the two narrow painted stripes (V7W) just below the top of the fenders/doors/quarter? Mine is the V7W - I haven't seen too many other Challengers with the narrow stripes.
[/quote]

mine is 'V6W' tape stripes.  I'll post pictures when I get them laid down.. not sure I've seen the V7 option on a 71, that's cool!

soundcontrol

Welcome from Sweden  :sweden:
(I used to be a Californian)

Quote from: NigelTufnel on September 16, 2022, 06:24:08 PM
Eventually I'll get her back on the road... I swear... before I'm 57... I'm 56 now :notsure:

Thats what I said also, started restoration when I was 56, I just turned 62 and car is still in pieces!  :)

Joef89

Beautiful ride. Paint prison can seem to last for a few life time sentences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and congrats at the jail break.  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

YellowThumper

Welcome from another CA. member. SoCal Oc.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

70vert

@NigelTufnel
Sorry just seeing your question, mine was the side stripe - V7W
It was a 383 Auto, but as mentioned was minus engine & transmission. It has a 440 in it now, painted Deep Water Blue from 2010 with no stripe. And I drive it often!

redAAR