Main Menu

71 Cuda From Ohio

Started by 82firebird, September 06, 2017, 11:59:30 AM

Previous topic Next topic

82firebird

Hello everyone! I am Aaron from Ohio. My wife and I area very much gear-heads. When we first started dating, she showed me a picture of a 71 Cuda and said, "I want that car someday!".  :bradsthumb: We have had a handful of old cars but this one is one of our favorites.

We have a 71 Cuda 340 car that was converted to a 4 speed and shaker hood. The engine is numbers matching. The car was rotisserie restored probably 10-15 years ago. We drive it as often as possible (3-4 times a week)- and now she wants her own 71 Cuda; stay tuned on that!

We have done a lot of "detail" work but most notable, we changed wheels and tires the day we bought the car and installed the billboards ourselves. I look forward to meeting more of you and learning more about these cars.

(I just realized the door handles are off in these pictures, this was the day we installed the billboards)

Rev-It-Up

:haha:  I love your license plate!  Welcome to the forum...you'll love it here.  You really can't beat a 71 Cuda with a shaker...in my opinion.   Glad to have you on board!  :welcome:
Rev-It-Up

Roadman

Welcome aboard.   :welcome:

70/6chall

A great big MOPAR welcome from SoCal! Beautiful Cuda, really love it. I agree that license plate is unique.

Cuda Cody

Welcome @82firebird    :welcome:  That is a beautiful car you have there!!!   :lookatthat:

JS29

:welcome: From central New York! That plate does crack me up. :haha:  :twothumbsup:

Shane Kelley

:welcome: Bought time you made it here! :banana:

scf100

nice!.......I always wondered what happened to NEMO
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome aboard from Ontario   :canada:

CudaMoparRay

Great looking car and welcome from Sylmar, CA

82firebird

:australia:
Quote from: scf100 on September 06, 2017, 01:05:19 PM
nice!.......I always wondered what happened to NEMO

I know- I have been slacking! Lol

Crocha617

Hi Aaron I'm glad you made it over here! Chris

mjb765

Welcome to the site...beautiful car!!

Very nice ride !
Welcome from Texas.

Shoooter

welcome to the best place around! great looking car!