Main Menu

The history of E-Bodies.org

Started by Cuda Cody, January 05, 2017, 03:16:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

johnr

:wrenching:    Wow, this is an enlightening story. The .com still blocked some ten years later; Such a reason never occurred to me. You deserve quite an applause for achieving this endeavor. Thanks so much for all of your efforts.

--   johnr  --
--  johnr  --

Hotiron

Thanks for sharing.  I love the site. 
Hotiron.

71-440

Cool Story Cody and awesome job on getting this site up and running.
From reading through the various sections this is a E-Body connoisseur's dream. :bigthumb:
Joe

Racer57

I read your original post and thats all. PLEASE, keep in mind that lots of us do not like change. I was a steady customer of CC, until they decided to "upgrade". I did not like it and came here.  If it ain't broke, do not fix it !!

dodj

Cool story Cody. Thanks for all the work you (and others) have done,  and continue to do for us  :drinkingbud:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Katfish

I read your original post and thats all. I was a steady customer of CC, until they decided to "upgrade". I did not like it and came here.  If it ain't broke, do not fix it !!

My (partial) thoughts exactly, change is inevitable, but it has to be for the better.

Cuda_mark

I loe the site. The one downside is that my productivity at work has dropped off since I've discovered it!!

Morty426

Cody - cool back story.   I hope I can share and gain some knowledge in the Restoration area.  Thanks

Morty   :ohyeah:

340challconvert

You are also building an excellent resource library that will help a lot of e body members with their cars and research.
:wrenching:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Moparkin

Thanks Cody,
I have been searching for the right dodge challenger forum that would fit my needs. I decided on this one because of the friendly post and the knowledge base. Please let me know if there is something I can do to help.
Mark

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the Site Mark  @Moparkin  :wave:
We have a very diverse knowledge base here  :bigthumb:

challengermaniac

A special tank Cody for taking on the risks necessary to make this wonderful site in support of our Cudas and Challengers happen!

i am just north of you here in Edmonds, WA and hope to drop by one of these days.

And thanks to all members for their dedicated information sharing, as it has been a great help!
1970 Challenger Convertible EB5

Arctoad

That is a very cool story Cody. Wish I could meet you but I kinda feel like I already have.  :smile:

anlauto

Here it is....drum roll please.....my 10,000 post  :perfect10:

Just want to use this post to thank @Cuda Cody for building us such a great informative website with a great group of guys and a wonderful active forum.  :worship: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

....I guess it also means I spend way too much time on here.... :haha: :haha: :haha:

:drinkingbud: to Cody and to E-Bodies.org  :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration