Main Menu

1971 Barracuda door and rear panels

Started by CudaMoparRay, May 24, 2017, 03:45:41 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaMoparRay

Have been given a new home!
Free 1971 Barracuda two tone set of door and rear panels. May fit other model years? Picture of the driver side when it was on the car. The panels with hand rest and clips only (speaker grill does not come with them)
Pickup or pay shipping
Sylmar, CA in the San Fernando Valley

Cuda Cody

They look like they are in nice shape.  Why not just paint them and use them again yourself?

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 24, 2017, 03:50:53 PM
They look like they are in nice shape.  Why not just paint them and use them again yourself?

Thought about doing that originally but did not like the speaker holes in them and did not want to take the chance of messing up the paint job so just bought new black replacements.
Strangely enough sort of felt guilty painting over what looked nice to many others and would rather give away as is than change their character.

71GranCoupe

Those would sure look good in a driver!  :ohyeah:

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on May 25, 2017, 04:08:43 PM
Those would sure look good in a driver!  :ohyeah:

The way things are looking I may have to buy another 'Cuda just to use the stuff that I took out of my present Barracuda lol

CudaMoparRay

silver70

I'd be interested as my barracuda has basically no interior... but being in sw PA, i imagine shipping would be crazy.  My zip codes 15650. 

Claudia

CudaMoparRay - I cannot believe these are still available.  You can't beat your price . . . hard to find anything for free especially anything for a '71 Cuda!  Speaker holes or not, I would take these in a heartbeat if I didn't already have new panels sitting in a box waiting to be put on.

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: silver70 on June 07, 2017, 07:04:31 AM
I'd be interested as my barracuda has basically no interior... but being in sw PA, i imagine shipping would be crazy.  My zip codes 15650.

Give me a couple of days to get you a shipping quote just get an idea if worth it even free lol

silver70

If you can get me some dimensions/weight, I have a ups account and might be able to get a decent price.  Could email labels to make it easy.

CudaMoparRay

Glad to, I was having a hard time trying to figure it out lol

Front Door panels box is 48"x6.5"x32.5 and weighs17.5 to 18.0 lbs (Sorry, scale has a .5 lb resolution only)

Rear panels box is 39.5"x7.5"x30" and weighs 10.5 to 11.0 lbs

I also have the carpet, if interested that is 10.5"x10.5"x40" and weighs 18 to 18.5 lbs

silver70

PM'd you, definitely want them, so just need to get you shipping labels, thanks

CudaMoparRay

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: silver70 on June 09, 2017, 08:01:43 AM
PM'd you, definitely want them, so just need to get you shipping labels, thanks

Printed out the labels for both boxes so will be going out today UPS

CudaMoparRay