Main Menu

Set of original 14" Magnum wheels w/beauty rings, center caps and tires (cheap!)

Started by mseagle, June 14, 2018, 09:18:51 AM

Previous topic Next topic

mseagle

These came off of my 71 Challenger and were purchased by the original owner in the late 70's or early 80's.  They are in great shape, complete with beauty rings and center caps.  The tread on the tires is next to new.  I just want to move them along and get them out of my garage.  How about the first $175.00 for the set.  Sorry, but I prefer local guys (St Louis, MO) as I don't even know how to ship a set of wheels.  You can PM or contact me at mseagle5667@charter.net.

Thanks,

Mark

mseagle

FlatlandTA

anlauto

I hear about wanting to get stuff out of your way....I'm the same...I hate keeping anything I'm not using....
However....If those trim rings are in perfect shape with no dents or scratches, they're worth about $400 alone....FYI :bigmoney:

Somebody is getting a great deal :worship: and you're happy to just get rid of them....therefore the world is a happy place :cheers:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

fc7cuda

Quote from: anlauto on June 14, 2018, 10:16:33 AM
However....If those trim rings are in perfect shape with no dents or scratches, they're worth about $400 alone....FYI :bigmoney:

I have super clean/nice trim rings, Alan you know a buyer for $400/set.   :bigmoney:

anlauto

if they are the correct ones for 70-71, you should have no problem selling them for $100 a pop :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

fc7cuda

Quote from: anlauto on June 14, 2018, 12:06:45 PM
if they are the correct ones for 70-71, you should have no problem selling them for $100 a pop :alan2cents:

Are you referring to the 14 x 5.5 rings vs the 14 x 6 ring differences?

anlauto

mseagle

The wheels are now sold awaiting pick up by another member.  Thanks for all the interest.  Yeah, didn't want to make a killing on them, just happy to move them along to another member  :bigthumb:

Mark