Main Menu

Show Quality Alternator Rebuild Restoration Service - Concours Correct

Started by AlmostNOS, December 15, 2018, 09:26:58 PM

Previous topic Next topic

AlmostNOS

After many years in the hobby, one of the partners of Almost N.O.S. (John Grinwald) has decided to retire.  I will continue working with Rich Berlisk to keep these high quality restorations going.

The show quality restoration (Concours correct) is the best we do.  If you are chasing Gold at the Mopar Nats, then look no further.   Everything is new, and correctly finished. Price is $595 plus shipping.  It includes the following:

Here is the list of items correct to the restoration service:
- Correct date coded diodes
- Correct Bremen or Torrington rear bearing
- Proper finishes on the stator and rotor
- Proper black finish on the pulley and correct stamped part number
- Phosphate coated bolts
- Alternator is bench tested to ensure proper voltage/amperage under load conditions.  Results will be noted with the alternator. A video can be emailed showing your alternator under testing.

We have cores starting in 1960 and going to the late 1970s.   We even have a few for the Lil Red Express Truck.  The cores have various casting numbers, dates codes and even the correct part number on the pulley.  If you need the rare stamped Hemi only pulley, we have a couple originals to match the alternator. 

Reply or send me a direct message  with the year, model, engine and build date of the car.  I will then check to see  what is available for your restoration. If you want to talk, include a phone and a good time to call.  Rich or I will get in touch with you. 

Price of a core varies depending on rarity and condition.   Some NOS cores are still available for certain years.  If we don't have it we can sometimes help locate the date code correct alternator.   

The pictures are an example of what we do.  This particular alternator was for a 1970 Hemi car.

Cuda Cody

Topcat

Impressive!

Can you list the p/n's for E bodies by year and optional output?

Also what are the most sought after and what to look for.

AlmostNOS

We are still offering the rebuild service. Send a message with phone and a good time to talk. We still have a few 69 and 70 alternator cores waiting for a restoration.

Dave

7E-Bodies

@AlmostNOS do you have an email address or a website or contact info you can reply with? I just sent you a message here since I didn't see other options.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green