Main Menu

I will help find your parts

Started by Roadman, October 05, 2017, 04:42:03 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: GY3R/T on January 10, 2018, 06:39:28 PM
:o    That ostrich skin looks down-right CREEPY !!

Maybe they should have tried Leopard skin instead  :haha: :rofl: :stop:

1Burgfish

:wrenching: Roadman Thanks for helping everyone out!!! :bigthumb: I have been looking for some parts on the internet that are a bear to find because its not reproduced so I know how time consuming it is.  :ebay:

Topcat

Certainly we all do miss Roadman and all the help he gave members here. 

Would be cool if there's  anyone willing to take the torch and keep this thread going.

I would volunteer but working takes a bunch of my time up as many of you.

Perhaps we can be a team effort and any of us can assist when somebody inquires on a part on this thread they need.    :grouphug:

Timbbuc2

@Topcat , I never met him but we spoke  many times on the phone. I got my headlight relay kit from him and sent him a old wiring harness experiment with. I have had good results with members helping out in the past and I try to help when I can.
Get in, I'll drive

Bpret

Looking for a 833a 4spd  input shaft 23 spline 25 tooth gear. Mine is very pitted on seal surface and bushing surface even the splines are pitted.

canadianclassics2

Could really use a rolled lip NOS Drivers side fender for my 70 TA build.  And very nice doors please.  Thanks for looking out for us.

canadianclassics2

Also need 70 outboard front seatbelts in black.  Thanks for the search! :cheers:

Spikedog08

@canadianclassics2 . . Sad to say that the author of this post has left the physical world and is no longer able to search for parts.  Certainly make a thread in the “parts wanted” area of the forum and I’m sure someone can point you in a direction of your needed parts ... if they are available! 

:andyangel:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

Quote from: canadianclassics2 on October 18, 2018, 07:24:38 AM
Also need 70 outboard front seatbelts in black.  Thanks for the search! :cheers:

@canadianclassics2  Do you mean the retractor belts that are under the carpet on a 70 E body ? I may have a set.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

That sounds like a good idea.

RIP Roadman.  You are missed.  :andyangel:

Quote from: blown motor on October 19, 2018, 06:19:05 AM
@Cuda Cody @Spikedog08  Maybe we should lock this thread.

Chryco Psycho

Quote from: Bpret on September 07, 2018, 05:45:57 PM
Looking for a 833a 4spd  input shaft 23 spline 25 tooth gear. Mine is very pitted on seal surface and bushing surface even the splines are pitted.
I would contact Wayne @ Brewers