Main Menu

I will help find your parts

Started by Roadman, October 05, 2017, 04:42:03 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Roadman

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on December 03, 2017, 04:27:18 PM
Quote from: Roadman on December 02, 2017, 07:51:08 AM
Quote from: 71GranCoupe on November 07, 2017, 09:52:43 AM
Good to see you are keeping busy Mark. Here is an item I have advertised for, but no luck as yet. I am in search of the AC plenum/duct adapter that attaches to the main heat heater/ac box and connects the duct to the driver side ac vent.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  :cheers:

@71GranCoupe   I think this is what your looking for.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-1974-CUDA-CHALLENGER-HEATER-A-C-BOX-DUCT-VENT-UNDER-DASH-2936501-OEM/202132580978?hash=item2f100a6a72:g:CikAAOSwGG5aIeec&vxp=mtr

Thanks for the tip Mark!  :perfect10: You can cross that one off your list. It will be headed my way next week. I am beginning to think that heater boxes, with or without ac are getting harder and harder to find.  :handshake:

Glad I could help.   :handshake:

blown motor

Quote from: Roadman on December 02, 2017, 09:52:43 AM
Quote from: blown motor on October 05, 2017, 07:08:47 PM
What a great idea Mark!

Rear view mirror for a 74 Challenger. Don't need the base or stem. Glass needs to be pin, mine has some silver issues as so many of them do.
Interior door handles. Mine are scratched and pitted.
Passenger side under dash trim for A/C car. I know these are very hard to find, I've been looking.

I'll think of more. Items must be near perfect or else I'll just buy repops when I get tired of looking.

Thanks buddy.  :cheers:

@blown motor   Murray, is this the mirror you need ?  https://www.ebay.com/itm/CUDA-CHALLENGER-VALIANT-DUSTER-DART-REAR-VIEW-MIRROR-OEM-1972-76/202098819977?hash=item2f0e074389:g:1qYAAOSwR2RZ914N

The one in the top left of that ad is the correct one but, as usual, the silver on the back of the glass is going bad. Thanks for your help.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

71GranCoupe

Roadman, you are number one in my book.  :perfect10:  I got the part you located in the mail today and it is just the one I was looking for. Also, noticed you helped some new members with calendars, my hats off to you.  :perfect10:

Merry Christmas

:cheers:

Roadman

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on December 14, 2017, 04:14:41 PM
Roadman, you are number one in my book.  :perfect10:  I got the part you located in the mail today and it is just the one I was looking for. Also, noticed you helped some new members with calendars, my hats off to you.  :perfect10:

Merry Christmas

:cheers:

Awesome, glad I could help.  MERRY CHRISTMAS .  :handshake: :unitedstates: :rebelflag"

Roadman

Had some good finds last year, if your looking for something, post it up. I'm still on the job.  :yessir:

Ryanscotty

I'm restorating a 73 Challenger and I'm finding that the dash is in really bad shape. The dash pad is cracked and needs restored. One of the previous owners installed auto meter gages and then glued ostrich skin on everything. The glove box is fine but that's about it

What's my best approach to restore the dash without spending $5K? Have you come across any parts that could help?

GY3R/T

:o    That ostrich skin looks down-right CREEPY !!   

cuda hunter

Just buy a new one from mopar dave at roseville.   Done.  And doesn't cost thousands.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

blown motor

Mark just found me another hard-to-find part. Thanks buddy!
I also sent him a request from a friend of mine and he had it in an hour. We had looked and looked with no success.

EB3-GranCoupe

Mark!
Sorry i have been absent without leave lately!  I am still in the market for a Right Front Fender for 70-71 Barracuda.  Also, i would like to add to my wish list: a good condition/non-butchered Edelbrock LD340 intake, and a donor 318 block & crank in rebuildable shape.  Hopefully all in the Central Florida area for easy pick-up (the manifold can ship from anywhere).
Thanks buddy!
Matt

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

quapman

Roadman Mark

Where are you located?

I have a huge collection in central NC I need help selling.

blown motor

@Roadman I ordered a mirror from Roseville today. You can take that off the list.

Ryanscotty

I am needing a front bumper for a 1973 Challenger.

rebelyell

Could you help me find two hood hinges and a rallye heater control panel for a 71 challenger? Hinges just need to not be structurally rusty. I can blast and paint them. Thanks!!