Main Menu

Vinyl Top Trim

Started by drew43a, August 04, 2019, 06:55:30 AM

Previous topic Next topic

7E-Bodies

@70 Challenger lover, I just grabbed them. Thanks for the heads up. I can see these being car show theft items as I've heard of guys getting even fender tags stolen. Now I'll have spares. Thanks again.

Kevin
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

anlauto

These would be kind of hard to remove at a car show. Correctly positioned, they go under the drip rail moldings and clip under the windshield lower moldings....but it's always nice knowing you have "extra" of somethings  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7E-Bodies

@anlauto I agree, yet people are getting bold.

70 Challenger Lover

There's a message or two for drew and anyone else reading the post: decent deals do pop up on eBay if you have the patience to check regularly for them and once you find a good deal, don't hem and haw. Grab it before it's gone.

7E-Bodies

I totally agree on the Ebay deals. It's just knowing how to search and that some people call parts something completely different. I'd love to find some of the pale green body side moldings in any condition right now, but I end up finding a list of every offbeat after market thing out there.

drew43a

i found a set at the mopar nationals in ohio. got them for $40.00

7E-Bodies

drew43a

a set of the a piller stainless steel trim pieces for the vynle top