Main Menu

70 Challenger Steering Column

Started by SFEBODY, November 24, 2019, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

SFEBODY

Looking for complete steering column from crush can to steering box coupler..   Dont need to have a key switch. Looking in great original or retired condition. 4 speed with power steering

Brian

Cuda Cody

Are you looking for restored or one that needs restored?  Power steering or manual steering?

SFEBODY

Restored or at least A+ driver quality, does not need to be show quality but a little less

Cratos

I'll have one around the first of the year when I get my tilt one in.

SFEBODY

JS29

@SFEBODY  If you tag a member, they will be notified that some from here is trying to reach them. @Cratos  .   

vinsar

Brian,
I have one out of a 70 Cuda, power steering. Does not have a crush can or steering coupler on it, has the key switch with key. I would put a new blinker switch in it. I'm in NY so it may be $$ to ship to CA. best is to email me flitesweep@yahoo.com

SFEBODY

Thanks to all that assisted, I did buy one from one our members here..

Restored it and went to install it only to find out there is a difference from MANUAL & POWER STEERING.   

My bad, so this one is for Manual and guess what, I  Have Power. SO, if anyone is interested please PM me for one that is dialed (thanks to Cody's video) and ready to install.      I will attache a couple pics if you want to see it.