Main Menu

ned from A/c car lower dash trim

Started by vilzrod, May 01, 2017, 08:25:29 PM

Previous topic Next topic

vilzrod

as per title.. my email   vilzrod@hotmail.com

Cuda Cody

Saw one last year at spring fling and thought I should I buy it, but I didn't.  If I had I could have helped you....   :sorry:

blown motor

These are not reproduced and very hard to find. If you do find one it's usually damaged.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

HUSTLESTUFF

I may have one that I won't be using if the vintage a/c covers that area.  It was on the non a/c dash.  It will be a week or two before I am able to mock up the vintage a/c. but will keep you in mind.

ebodydominator

I have 2 of them, BUT one of them has a crack in it near where it gets smaller by the radio area. NOT show, but if you install it right, it may work for you.

The other one I have is broken in half, I just need to plastic weld it back together. Again, not show parts, but they should work for anyone with a driver car.

Both are black

Cuda Cody

@vilzrod  here's one, but looks to be broke on the end.  Just came up on eBay so I thought I would let you know.  Not sure if it will work for you or not?  I personally would wait and try to find a complete one or at least that has all the pieces and could be repaired.

[ebay]122496735285[/ebay]

ebodydominator

I'll post pictures of the 2 I have, but one is broke but I have the piece. The other needs some repair. If these interest me let me know.

ebodydominator

Just wondering if you are still in need of this part yet. Let me know or email me at:
cudamaster7074@gmail dot com