Main Menu

Steering Gear Low Pressure Metering Valve

Started by XeGnome, March 04, 2017, 12:53:22 PM

Previous topic Next topic

XeGnome

Anyone have a power steering gear laying around that we can harvest the Spring Valve body from?  :takemymoney:

Cuda Cody

I just checked and I don't have an extra one, but Firm Feel might have a few of them laying around.  Could be worth a call on Monday...

http://www.firmfeel.com/

XeGnome

Thanks for checking Cody... that makes two places to call on Monday! :ebay:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

XeGnome

Bingo Bango... time to go shopping and make the shipping worth it!  Thank you Sir

anlauto

RockAuto is currently monitoring the number of "hits" they get from this web site which will help determine the future of their sponsorship here.
Always be certain to go to their website from the link on this site and be sure to enter the sales code :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Cuda Cody

WOW, Alan.  I looked at RockAuto and wasn't able to find it.  And yet, there it was.   :clapping:

Yes, we get "credit" of you use the link from our site and put "ebodies" in the How did You Hear of Us section of the checkout.  Plus you get 5% off like Alan said.

http://www.rockauto.com/?a=ebodies

Quote from: anlauto on March 04, 2017, 02:24:07 PM
The aluminum part in your first picture is available from RockAuto. Members here get a discount :alan2cents:

http://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/dodge,1970,challenger,6.3l+383cid+v8,1078444,steering,power+steering+return+hose,7324

Rev-It-Up

I scoured Rockauto also and couldn't find it. Thanks Alan! We have been wearing out that Rockauto discount code all week.  :banana:
Rev-It-Up

anlauto

Even with the link I posted ?
Try searching LARES 171

Or put in your car info:
Make Dodge
Year 1970
Model Challenger
Engine 383
Then Steering
Then Power steering return hose
Then scroll down

Rev-It-Up

Sorry Alan....I wasn't very clear. I had looked before you posted and couldn't find it. We bought it through the link you posted. Thanks a bunch!  :thankyou:
Rev-It-Up

anlauto

Roadman

Quote from: anlauto on March 04, 2017, 06:36:36 PM
Try searching LARES 171

Or put in your car info:
Make Dodge
Year 1970
Model Challenger
Engine 383
Then Steering
Then scroll down

Not bad for a guy that doesn't even have a cell phone.    :haha: :rofl:

anlauto

Quote from: Roadman on March 05, 2017, 01:10:48 PM
Quote from: anlauto on March 04, 2017, 06:36:36 PM
Try searching LARES 171

Or put in your car info:
Make Dodge
Year 1970
Model Challenger
Engine 383
Then Steering
Then scroll down

Not bad for a guy that doesn't even have a cell phone.    :haha: :rofl:

Cell phones are evil...I will never give in and join the masses.....Not sure what that has to do with my post though :huh:

HP_Cuda

Alan loves smoke signals and carrier pigeons - comeon!

:haha: :rofl:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

anlauto

What I do love is not being bothered even ten minutes with people calling my pocket......Maybe that's why I actually get cars finished :alan2cents: