Main Menu

Thread Wizard

Started by Roadman, July 02, 2017, 05:18:17 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Roadman

Just ordered on, will give a full report when I try it.   :fingerscrossed:   
       https://threadwizard.us/

Cuda Cody

Looks like a neat way to wire brush the bolt.  Much safer then having them fly off the wire wheel.

Chryco Psycho

here I am thinking it has something to do with threads on the website  :headbang:

Topcat

Thank God!

I was thinking this was going to be a thread about "The Wizard" on CC.com   :looney:

50,000 posts there and he's been on maybe 100. 

Cuda Cody

:rofl:  :haha:

Quote from: Topcat on July 02, 2017, 05:52:31 PM

I was thinking this was going to be a thread about "The Wizard" on CC.com   :looney:

Chryco Psycho

no wizards here thank God !!

RUNCHARGER

Let us know how it works, I'd be in for sure if it works. Lucky I have any fingers left.
Sheldon

1 Wild R/T

Thank God!

Glad I'm not alone....

Roadman

Thank God!

:rofl: :haha:

Cudakiller70

If you buy two, can you get the ginsu knives or a Shamwow?

Jay Bee

That pretty neat, a whole lot faster than chasing each bolt with a die (which doesn't get all the rust off either).

JS29

[/quote]

YA and none of them vary constructive!!!!
If you buy two, can you get the ginsu knives or a Shamwow?
[/quote]   :haha: :rofl: :rofl:

Roadman

I tried it today, works great on cleaning the threads. Its just a wire brush inside, no die so it won't repair the threads. It beats standing at a grinder with a wire wheel.  I give it 4 stars.    :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag"

ec_co

I'd love to see something similar that you can put on a drill for 'in-place' bolts (eg: using it on wheel bolts so you don't have to disassemble the entire assembly). kinda like using a battery terminal cleaner
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon