Main Menu

Car Height on Build Sheet

Started by Cuda Cody, March 04, 2017, 01:24:21 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

I think Ola Nilsson figured it out!!!!  It looks to be a height setting for the front of the car based on tire size and or engine.  All the early T/A's and AAR's got the same #1 setting but at some point they must have made a change to the T/A / AAR's.   Looks like they went to a new front end height setting of 7 to set the front end height for the 340 six pack cars!!!!  Here's his message from our Facebook group:

I looked in my AAR and T/A folders. I have found that the early cars have the "1". I have several Broadcast Sheets.
The first "7", that I have a Broadcast Sheet for is 0B279192 SPD 317

So I wonder if @6bblgt   might be able to pin point the sequence number that they made the change if we get him enough TA / AAR sheets?

6bblgt

it looks like the change will be between "SCHEDULED" dates, not "ACTUAL"  :thinking: wonder if AAR & T/A made the change at the same point

313-SPD T/A = E_1
314 = Saturday
315 = Sunday
316-SPD ???
317-SPD T/A = E_7

6bblgt

SPD - 316
anyone have an AAR or T/A scheduled Monday 3/16/70 with a broadcast sheet (high 0B277xxx to low 0B278xxx) - it was a slow "TRANS AM" day, but possibly a good day to start a changed/new "procedure"  :dunno:

ec_co

or maybe it was slower because of the change in procedure?
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

From Ola Nilsson, no sheet but the Q in the VON is odd.