Main Menu

fender tag decode question

Started by cuda hunter, May 20, 2020, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

The seller listed the tag as having D91.  I believe it's D31. 
Does that look like D31 to yal?

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Unfortunately this fella feels this car is a mod top car and has a premium on it. 

The tag shows differently though.  And again another M46 car that is priced way too high. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Cuda Cody

Yes, D31.  and not a Mod Top.  But it's a neat car!

cuda hunter

Second FJ5 I have run across.  He is asking 12K.   :rolleyes:

Cuda Cody

Yikes, that seems like a lot for that project.  FJ5 is super cool, but not $12K cool IMO.

cuda hunter

and it's rusty.  I'll post a few pics.

cuda hunter

Probably another one I'll have to walk away from. 

At least I get to add another M46 to the list.  24 now. 

ec_co

looks like a great combo when finished. still has it's scoops too ....
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

cuda hunter

the last m46 that was for sale on ebay from that flipper (no offense to that term) sold for 7351.00. 
The orange one.  this one. https://forum.e-bodies.org/cars-for-sale-or-wanted/8/m46-barracuda-on-ebay/15196/msg203888#msg203888

Cuda Cody

Way to much $ for what's there.   :alan2cents: