Main Menu

MATCHING NUMBERS Cuda

Started by Manuel, May 17, 2020, 03:58:37 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Manuel

Tks a bunch Hunter!
Excelent Info. 

Was able to find the colored paper sheets behind the rear back seat, wohooooooo!

I will post some pics of the tags and papers.   Since it has all original seats, will include one or two of them. 

Brgds

JS29

Fender tag and build sheet, I'm jealous.  :bravo: 

73_Cuda_4_Me

You may also be able to find one (Build Sheet) taped to the top of the glove box liner, too...
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

Manuel

Here some Pics.

Manuel

Manuel

Manuel

Amazing products that they used, those seats are 50 years old!

cuda hunter

That seat looks like it's in perfect condition! 
That's quite the car to still have all that info. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

So third line second character is an I.   
Not sure what that means.  Can someone else who's watching chime in with that info.

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Still would like to see the export/import tag and the little inspection tag on the right side of the fender tag a little closer. 

Thanks for the pics!

cuda hunter

I would suggest making quality color copies of the build sheet and putting them into every seat in the car.  For future reference.

Manuel

The radio that the owner of the dealership installed was a Blaupunkt.  Think it does not fit right but the car is as I took it of the dealership.

Manuel

Little tag, number is a 19

Is the import / export tag in the car?  Where?

Have the car in a hangar, light is bad, so the pics.
Only had a small flashlight. 

cuda hunter

the import/export tag is the oval tag to the left of the fender tag.  aluminum I believe.

On the small inspectors tag, it has a 19, but can you make out what the cut out is?  Is it a D or a C or?

anlauto

When was the car repainted ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration