Main Menu

New fender tags by AG Backeast, very happy!

Started by benlavigne, July 09, 2017, 01:20:51 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: CudaMoparRay on July 11, 2017, 03:30:34 PM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 10, 2017, 12:43:32 PM
Maybe ask Brett at AG Backeast and see if he has any thoughts on the C52.  I don't have a lot of experience with 71 tags yet.

Brett wrote, in part, after some further investigating whether or not a C52 bench seat code should be on fender tag or not based on his research:

"With those pictures, combined with my gut instinct, and the advice of the e-bodies web forum, I believe it's safe to say C52 should NOT go on a '71 Hamtramck tag."

So, should be getting my fender tag soon and will take a pic of it for you guys to see.

As promised here are the pictures.
Brett took care of everything with great service, communication and fast shipping.
Very happy with the tag.
It is a shame, looking so beautiful as is but I should paint it the car color to be OEM correct, right??

1 Wild R/T

1 Wild R/T

I'm not looking for one, just wanted to know how much....   Clearly you've just had one made & could answer the question.... Instead you provide a link that tells mew to call for a quote..... Next time you have a question I'll try to be just as helpful......

kdcarman

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on July 16, 2017, 02:36:58 PM
Curious, what does a repo tag cost?

I think they are $175.00.  I keep my original tags locked away and put a Backeast tag on the car.

Cuda Cody

It turned out great.   :banana: Might want to put the little bend up in the corner then paint it body color. 

RUNCHARGER

I think mine was $150 about 3 years ago. If I ever get another one made I'd like them to stamp "repro" on the corner of it. I didn't clean my original up until I received the repro. Ironically it cleaned up very well and I would have just painted it and used it if I had known.
Sheldon

benlavigne

Quote from: benlavigne on July 12, 2017, 03:54:40 PM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 12, 2017, 03:26:24 PM
@benlavigne   :sorry: sorry if I did not catch that.   :foul:  I would be happy to cover the cost of a new tag. :drinkingbud:

No problem, Cody, you are not the only one who did not catch it...
You are right, though I only need the second one!
I'll write to Brett, I am sure he'll do me right...
See you yhis weekend, leaving tomorrow morning!

Ben

As expected, Brett did give me a break with the second tag, especially with the postage which is a bit expensive to Canada. Great service again!

Ben

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: kdcarman on July 16, 2017, 03:18:33 PM
Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on July 16, 2017, 02:36:58 PM
Curious, what does a repo tag cost?

I think they are $175.00.  I keep my original tags locked away and put a Backeast tag on the car.

Thanks!  And Thank you Sheldon....

Back in the 90's AG Backeast got $40.... A buddy had one made for his rusty Challenger....