Main Menu

70 Gran Poop VERT

Started by cuda hunter, October 15, 2018, 05:27:02 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Crocha617

$25k for that would be a bargain. It would most likely do closer to $35k on ebay right now if it's really rust free.

RUNCHARGER

I don't think any of them are rust free.
Sheldon

dodgemania

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on October 16, 2018, 06:52:48 AM
:iagree:. you will get busy when you strip it down.  :wrenching:

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: dodgemania on October 16, 2018, 07:40:18 AM
Quote from: RUNCHARGER on October 16, 2018, 06:52:48 AM
:iagree:. you will get busy when you strip it down.  :wrenching:

I would drive it as is.... Why get involved in a snowball that when completed is to nice to enjoy... Get in & enjoy the scenery... Colorado needs to be seen from a convertible... That car is perfect....   And I agree with Chris that's 30-35K... If you can buy it cheaper great but it looks pretty good...

Crocha617

superdave

:thinking: If I remember correctly that one looked pretty rough! But it did have a shaker ssooo. :notsure: Great to own but probably upside down on that one. :alan2cents:
      Dave

AARuFAST

I have this one also. California car.  Fully optioned car. 1 of 66 with 383 cid 335 HP. HD 727 trans. Torqueflite Y -13 code Rallye dash, rim blow wheel. A/C P disc brakes, P windows, P steering, etc. Should have a white top. It is black by previous owner.
All Gran Coupes had a flat hood.
Get a lot of attention since I have the only BarraCuda convertible in the area.  And Trophy's. Love beating out the CHev an Fords.

Member has one 100miles away.
Keep it stock as is if you purchase it. Herb's auto parts sells the interior paint. Put a set of 245 60 x15 on it.

cuda hunter

Found out yesterday that the car sits outside and has for some time. 
Gets snow on it and then the snow melts through the top in the spring.

I'm looking to confirm originality of the motor and the tranny and get pics of the bottom before I go any further with them.
No rush in any way with these guys.  Could be tomorrow could be two years. 

thanks for the opinions guys. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

RUNCHARGER

Hope it gets under cover as soon as possible.
Sheldon

ragtopdodge

cuda hunter

Not yet.  He said he would get me some more pictures.
He sent me some pictures of a 69 charger that is for sale.  70K.  If anyone is in the market for such a ride.

The fella is into these types of bikes though.  vintage foreign. 
Any body got something in a good price range like this I could buy and trade it to you for a very slight upcharge?

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

He said this one still has it's original frame but it currently sits on the aluminum frame that was only offered over seas.
Not easy to get here apparently.  Original shape with very very low miles.

Pentastarnut

that Yamaha is a BEAST ! cudahunter, any chance that you can confirm the build date ? i see the pic A2. , would it happen to be between A20 and A22 ?  8)

js27

Good luck making a deal. Hope it is soon home in Your garage.
JS27