Main Menu

Another rusty WIW

Started by cuda hunter, December 27, 2017, 10:35:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

Ok.this is an ev2 m46.
Very rusty. Needs all floors
Trunk ,1/4s,roof,maube rockers,one rear frame has a hole in it about 4 inches long.
Front inners are decent. Basically seems like everything needs replaced.
Has title,fender tag,scoops,black grill(no headlights)
No glass. Seized motor,4 speed trans,8 3\4.

I'm gonna try to post some pics but I'm in a hospital so not used to using my phone.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

So I know its gonna take a ton of metal work to do.
20k? 30k?
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cbuczesk

I'm having trouble reading the tag. I think it says "N"? 20-30k seems high. The options are all good but it needs a lot of metal work. Unless the M46 adds a lot of value I think it would be in the $10-15k range due to the rust. Although it doesn't look that rusty in the pictures.

Chuck

cuda hunter

:rebelflag"

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

Crocha617

$20-30k ??? I was thinking more like $4,000......Yes I see the M46 Scoops.

cuda hunter

E63=383-4
D13=3 spd man.
bh23
N0B
EV2=Tor red
V1X=blk vinyl top
C55=bucket seats
H6X9= high trim blk seats
G36=painted racing mirrors
M21=drip mldgs
M46=quarter air scoop (simulated)
N41=dual exh
R11=am radio

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

anlauto

Quote from: Crocha617 on December 28, 2017, 03:48:58 AM
$20-30k ??? I was thinking more like $4,000......Yes I see the M46 Scoops.

I think he means $20K-$30K in metal work is needed. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Katfish

$2k would be my upper limit.
Money pit ready to suck up $50k to get to the point where it's worth $30k when finished.