Main Menu

WIW - Cruise / Speed Control Stuff

Started by Rutro, November 26, 2018, 04:15:44 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Rutro

I have an assortment of brackets, two levers, switch that goes on the steering column and the harness that goes to the cruise control module. Trying generate cash to help push my project to completion. Thanks for comments and help. Mark

fc7cuda

Selling? Maybe add some prices to help move them along.  :alan2cents:

anlauto

Man...where were you two years ago....I've restored two factory CC cars and had to search out some of those parts. :pullinghair:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Rutro

I put this in the WIW section. Trying to see what fair prices are.

1 Wild R/T

You have one correct E body Servo bracket... Super Rare......   Worth quite a bit to the right person.... Just a guess but I think $2-250 is possible..

You have two 71-72 B body servo brackets.... Also quite rare but not as rare as the E body bracket But they are so close to the E body bracket that lots of guys have used them....   Probably $100 each

The other two brackets are probably C body or F body...   I wouldn't give ya $10...

The T/S levers.. One is for a C body with a tilt column (the threaded end)  The other is C body standard column... Neither is real desirable but I've used both types to create E body levers....  Cutting up two levers to build one...  Probably 40-50 each

Brake switch is universal A/B/C with cruise....  I picked up an NOS one recently for $30...

Rutro

Thanks, 1 Wild R/T !
I also have the harness that goes to the fender vacuum unit, WIW?

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Rutro on November 27, 2018, 06:33:10 AM
Thanks, 1 Wild R/T !
I also have the harness that goes to the fender vacuum unit, WIW?

That really depends on what it came from.... A true E body harness is worth more than a C body harness but none are worth that much....

E body in good condition probably $50-75... C body $20-25