Main Menu

WiW selling my 1970 R/T SE

Started by hato, September 28, 2017, 04:59:24 PM

Previous topic Next topic

hato

So yea gonna put up my 70 RT se for sale was restored when I bought it and I have a phone book size folder of parts/maintance receipts from the last 8 years along with some restoration photos.
Hard to put a value imo
It has no tag/build sheet but I have the last 3 owners contact info I can share with potential buyers
option wise it's a/c power steering and brake , am/fm stereo car
I've had the car paint corrected and cc quartz 2 years ago it's due for another and lil minute things with the car are needed that I don't have time to get to
Like redoing the se finish panel fixing the overhead console wiring rebuilding the a/c unit and rear defroster a unit am posting from my phone as were mid relocating I can take more photos /info upon request thanks everyone
Edit added more phots am thinking of asking around $55,000

70 Challenger Lover

What engine and trans does it have? That would have a big impact on value. Also, is it numbers matching? I see the fender tag is gone but if other numbers are intact, that helps somewhat.

A very nice looking car by the way!

anlauto

Most likely a $40K car , give or take ?  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

hato

It's a 440/727 u code with a unstamped hp block not sure on The date code cowl & raditor numbers match the Mylar sticker , vintag and trans match as well it also has a set of original 14x5.5 rallyes that I had powder coated just never got around to installing rubber

70 Challenger Lover

Quote from: anlauto on September 28, 2017, 06:10:38 PM
Most likely a $40K car , give or take ?  :alan2cents:

That would be my estimate as well if it's as nice as it looks.

hato

More photos

RUNCHARGER

$30k I think compared to the two Challengers I sold within the last year.
Sheldon

E74cuda

You are going to get beat up because of the missing tag. You might want to contact a
classic car dealer. That way you can start on the high side of the pricing and let them deal with it. I'd say 35ish maybe without the fender tag private sale.

hato

:deadhorse: dam the hits keep coming I know having a few bad luck happen but man the wife's family gets flooded out in Harvey go down there  to help. My father /business partner steals all the cars we're co owners in including the gator top t/a and said gl in court. Gonna really have to chew the fat on this one thanks everyone for the estimates

RUNCHARGER

You can try for more, these are just estimates. Some sweat equity will bring up the value you some as well. You can also just sit on it and watch the value rise as well. Both of my Challengers were detailed top and bottom including painted /primed floorpans, proper plating on fasteners, restored wiper motors etc.
Sheldon