Main Menu

Selling Out

Started by js27, May 09, 2018, 05:07:01 PM

Previous topic Next topic

js27

Thank All of you for the kind thoughts and words. It is very much appreciated. As they say--"ONE DAY AT A TIME "
AL

70/6chall

Al......It saddened me to read the post of Your experience. Sometimes the body will give you signs when your traveling in life a little  to fast, sort of like our cars. Read these highway life signs  when they tell you to slow down, your lucky you were slowed down and did not come to a complete stop. How you choose to slow down will be your decision. Focus now on the ones you love and who love you. I can really appreciate the replies of support given you here from the e-body community. I myself can relate to your experience I've had 3 heartattacks one in '06, one in '12 and again in '13, think maybe I'm having a hard time reading the signs? The Widow Maker and I are old friends. My last event happened to be the Left Anterior Decending or as my cardiologist labeled it The Widow Maker. Well as Elton Johns song goes "I'm still standing, yeah,yeah,yeah". Maybe it's a good thing to heed the warnings. Good luck to you Al.       Thanks,  The other Al

ledphoot

Al,

Glad you're still with us and you have more days to spend with your family. Your cars are beautiful, I hope you find somebody deserving of all the hard work you've put in to them.

All the best!

Alan

340challconvert

Al, Be well and have a quick recovery.
You said it best; One day at a time.
Phil

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

anlauto

Wait a minute......how many Al's are on this thread ? :thinking: :drunk: :rofl: :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

BIGSHCLUNK

However many.... I wish you all well. There's a bunch of us in "that" age bracket that's for sure

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Hello Al. Sorry to hear about the heart issue. Do hope you continue to get better. I was going to try to get down that way one day in my sales travels, just never did. Anyway, the cars are beautiful and I know you are proud of them. Especially the Challenger of which I am partial. Good luck with the sales and you just take care of yourself. .  Not too far away in Rockingham, David.

71-440

I just read this post and all the replies.
That's a great story Al and it saddens me that you have to let your babies go.
I sincerely hope you have many years left to enjoy your family. Good luck and get well!
Joe

dodj

Sorry to hear about the curve ball life threw at you.  Glad you survived it!
Hope your recovery goes/went well, and you have lots of years to yet enjoy.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill