Main Menu

Selling Out

Started by js27, May 09, 2018, 05:07:01 PM

Previous topic Next topic

js27

Hello All,
After surviving a massive heart attack called THE WIDOW MAKER in Nov. My heart is permanently damaged. I come to terms that I will not be restoring any more cars. As much as it breaks my heart ( more than it is already broken) I have decided to sell my parts collection and my 2 beautiful Mopars. I would like to sell all the parts in a bulk sale if possible. If i do not get any reasonable offers I will sell off piece by piece. There are over 1400 pictures on my Google Cloud with all the parts and cars. Please READ the READ FIRST document in the beginning and also in the car tabs there is another document that says READ FIRST i the upper left corner. This will give the history and the price of the cars. I the tab next to it will be another tab that says Parts that go with car. These parts will go with the car when sold along with all the original parts I have removed from them during the restoration.
Thank You
Enjoy
AL

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1raKROY5OIJy7C0yAB0Q_HqeJ5mqitLz6?usp=sharing

1 Wild R/T

Sorry Al but I hate reading posts like this....  We're all getting older & it's part of life but it stinks....  I don't understand how anyone could click the "Like" icon....  I guess I could "Like" the fact you survived the widow maker... I hope you decide to thin your collection down but maybe keep your Challenger, I've always liked it.... Good luck however this works out...

scf100

Glad your still with us, life sometimes throws a curveball

Life is good continue to enjoy
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

Odin

I am very sorry to hear about your heart because it must be bad if you are having to stop working on your cars and get out of the game. I can't afford to buy your cars but I do wonder if you might have a couple things that might further my cars. Right now I'm in need of 3.55 gears with 10-spline pinion for 742 8.75 rear housing, 7290 yokes, sure grip carrier (rebuildable), Steele plate for bump stop on top of 8.75 rear housing, two-groove fan pulley to align with second groove (PS) on a 4-groove 440 crank pulley, good driver side door hinges (71 e body), nuts to secure tail light panels to rear panel (71 challenger), and black door panels (71 challenger). I am sure there is more but that's all I can remember right now.

Brads70

Sorry to hear this Al, hope all goes well for you.

Challenger in NC

Hope you continue to get better Al.

RUNCHARGER

Good luck with the sale. I am a bit of a fatalist, I have been liquidating stuff that I think I won't be using so my wife doesn't have to deal with it just in case.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

My condolences , tough decision , good luck with the sale .
I pray you heal up as well as possible  :bigthumb:

Spikedog08

Very sad news . . Certainly need to take care of yourself first, deal with the rest after.  Take care!
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Dakota

:andyangel:  I wish you well on your continuing recovery.  Tough decision to be sure, but from what you've described it sounds like the right one for your family.   Good luck with the sales.

ZEN357

I'm very sorry to hear about your heart condition.  I have some sort of feeling knowing what you are going through at this point in your life.  I was diagnosed with AERD this year, better known at Aspirin Exacerbated Respiratory Disease.  It's a rare form of asthma that can be highly fatal if not managed correctly.  It has limited the amount of things I can do and I get tired very easily.  I'm sorry for your situation.  My heart and prayers go out to you!!!

303 Mopar

Sorry to hear Al, prayers are with you and your family.

71vert340

Very sad to hear but given your circumstances, I'm certain you're making the right decision for you and your family. You take care and continue to focus on the most important things in this life - family and friends. great Mopars  can always be seen at car shows.
Terry

cuda hunter

that 70 vert is awesome!   Beautiful color combo. 

Love the amount of pictures and documentation you have into the car. 

I hope you get every penny your asking for everything. 

May your health get better and give you more time with your family.   
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Jay Bee

Man this story saddens me. Sorry to hear what you're going through but glad you survived the "Widow Maker". Have you thought about possibly keeping the convertible for some enjoyment and just unload the rest.