Main Menu

-71 Triple Black Hemi Cuda - Tribute

Started by GCragtop, January 28, 2018, 10:10:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GCragtop

I got the heater box rebuilt for this car as well. A bit different way than my own, metal parts blasted and zinc plated.
Box was pretty sad looking, so I bead blasted all three pieces and then clear coated them. All new gaskets/clips from DMT and motor done by Stephan. Turned out pretty nice.

Chryco Psycho

GCragtop

CudaMoparRay

usraptor

Body work looks good and straight!  :clapping:  Which you're going to need for a black car.  Can't wait to see some fresh paint.   :banana:

GCragtop

A big step forward with this project, painted today. I´m extremely happy how it turned out and I really hope that owner will like it too.  :banana:

RUNCHARGER

That looks good, I'm sure he'll be happy.
Sheldon

culp71

looks awesome, love the paint stage, all that prep finally comes together!! one step closer to puting her back together, keep the pictures coming!! :twothumbsup:

usraptor

Looks great!  :twothumbsup:  I was excited when mine got to that stage.   :banana:

GCragtop

Yep, it really looks great. Exterior should be painted next week.

nsmall

:bradsthumb: Looking to good  :bradsthumb: Nice and easy now

82firebird

GCragtop

Painter has been quite busy with other things, so it took a bit longer than I thought but finally exterior is done. Should come back to my shop next week.

Brads70

Nice workmanship ! Can't wait to see more progress!  :banana:

RUNCHARGER

Yes it looks good. That shot brings back memories for me of block sanding that body line around the wheel opening (a few times to get it nice).
Sheldon