Main Menu

1970 Challenger T/A (B5 with a 4 speed 3.91)

Started by 69CudaFan, December 11, 2018, 07:46:22 PM

Previous topic Next topic

69CudaFan

Seam sealer. Then undercoating for quarters, then more color.

anlauto

:haha: Today I just removed all the original stuff from the original AAR I'm restoring....I think you need to increase the volume of the black sealer by about 500%  :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mymcodebee

Lol.  That's a nasty job Alan.  It's getting more prior to blue but no sure it will get the 5 gallon pail they dumped in that AARs backseat!!

Mymcodebee

Alan can you check out that survivor and see if this gas tank strap gasket is factory or not? I've never seen one with this gasket going over the straps.?

anlauto

Not on the AAR I'm restoring or any other E Body I've ever restored. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Mymcodebee

Thanks Alan.  Wanted to double check before I disposed.

Chryco Psycho

no insulators on the gas tank straps !
Looks like you did a clean job with the seam sealer , no one will see it under the carpet or behind the panels anyway

69CudaFan

More B5!

RUNCHARGER

Looks nice. Good job on the dip line and the sound deadener.
Sheldon

anlauto

AWESOME....no need for an interior in that one !

69CudaFan

69CudaFan

Let me distribute more pictures.

69CudaFan

Chryco Psycho

69CudaFan

Let's talk pedal assemblies. This one has overspray and not a hard dip line. Except for the E-brake assembly in the first pic.

I am sure his will start a healthy debate, but this is how my car came. Individual results may vary.