Main Menu

70 Challenger SE

Started by Timbbuc2, January 05, 2017, 11:56:14 AM

Previous topic Next topic

EV2RTSE

That's how the reproductions come, they are the right size but you'll probably have to mount them using some adhesive or whatever. Only the early NOS emblems came with replacement clips. I've only ever seen maybe a handful of them for sale over many years, they are really really hard to find these days.

Timbbuc2

Exciting time, interior going in, headliner in , carpet going down
Get in, I'll drive

RUNCHARGER

You're doing well, that's looking nice.
Sheldon

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Your getting there.  Just takes time.  Looking good.

Chryco Psycho

JS29

I hate to be that guy but, I be leave the dome light is sup post to face the other direction.  :alan2cents: the over head console's are one of my favorite parts of the package!  :ohyeah:   

Timbbuc2

:happybday:
Quote from: JS29 on April 19, 2019, 06:05:47 AM
I hate to be that guy but, I be leave the dome light is sup post to face the other direction.  :alan2cents: the over head console's are one of my favorite parts of the package!  :ohyeah:
No problem , thanks for the info. First time headliner has been in the car in many years. I will check it out.
Get in, I'll drive

Timbbuc2

I have not posted any updates for awhile, but I have been busy on it. Interior almost done, and chasing a few electrical gremlins. And @anlauto  has mentioned several times it turns out to be a bad ground. Since I installed every wire harness I am pleased how well it did turn out.
Still need to buy my back seat cover. Shaker bubble being painted now.
It has been so hot there is no way I could have worked on my car without AC in my shop. Lol
Get in, I'll drive

nsmall

Thanks for the update.  How about some pics???

Timbbuc2

Here is acouple
Get in, I'll drive

usraptor

Those seat covers came out really nice.  :clapping: :worship: :twothumbsup:

Timbbuc2

Another piece of the puzzle. Bought a battery topper just because I didn't want to pay ridiculous  amount for a battery. I think it looks pretty good.
Get in, I'll drive

Timbbuc2

Got her running today. Boy did she sound good. Uploading a video to YouTube and I will post a link here. I am thinking this is the first time in 30 to 35 years since she ran,
It got hot running in the cam but I think it will be ok, not the first one I have seen to get hot since everything was new. This thing sounded so good. I had a oil leak on one valve cover I will fix that. Well pleased with the sound and performance
Get in, I'll drive

xx88man

Congrats on getting it running.... that's an exciting time!!
Keep yer foot in it

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive