Main Menu

71 Challenger 440 six pack 4 speed

Started by antonellomopar, October 11, 2020, 03:09:54 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Tony 73

Awesome work going on here, impressive.

Love looking at your 5 pack carbs.

antonellomopar

Big improvements to the car. Whole framerail and trunk floor removed and discarded. Rear part of floor reapired, wheel housings rapaired, and old parts from trunk floor transferred to new trunk floor.

antonellomopar

more pics

R/T's 4 R/P

Looks great!
Don't forget the hole for the license plate light. It's not in the AMD panels.
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

antonellomopar

antonellomopar

some more pics

antonellomopar

last pics

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

antonellomopar

Had seen the complete assembly, but shipping to Italy would have cost me too much....

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

antonellomopar

work is going on...seat base is being done. Handforming, because is cheaper than transporting here the whole AMD piece

anlauto

I think I would have paid for the AMD piece, but I will reserve judgement until I see the finished product. :alan2cents: :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

antonellomopar

frame rails are fully weldes, as is trunk floor. Still missing quarter extensions and rear floors, then the worst rust is fixed. All welds have to be gound off of course...but I am very happy about results

antonellomopar

Quote from: anlauto on January 22, 2021, 09:21:13 AM
I think I would have paid for the AMD piece, but I will reserve judgement until I see the finished product. :alan2cents: :thinking:

it is just mocked up...screws are for keeping sheetmetal together before welding.

antonellomopar

Inner fenders are finished