Main Menu

A.G.A.R. Reassembly Time...All done

Started by anlauto, March 09, 2017, 04:50:29 PM

Previous topic Next topic

chal340

Wow, so beautiful. very very nice job. :worship:
70 Dodge Challenger 340 A66.

Cuda Cody

Love being able to click the photos and enlarge them to see all the great detail work!  That car turned out super nice!   :1place:   :1place:   :1place:   :1place:  Someone is going to need to get a trophy case.     ;)

Tunis

This is almost like my Cuda only a convertible. And finished. And just freakin awesome looking! On second thought, it's not like my car, more how I want it to be. Great job Alan! :bradsthumb:

Brads70

Chryco Psycho

Looking great , nothing like the bill boards on anything else  :ohyeah:

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

HEMICUDA

Quote from: soundcontrol on April 10, 2017, 02:09:07 PM
11 days from a shell to startup....amazing.  :rubeyes:

11 days?  What happened? Did you take off a few days?  :)

303 Mopar

Great job!  And I may be in the minority but I still love those wheels!  Especially with the billboard.

usraptor

I wish I could put my 'Cuda back together in 11 days!! Heck, I'd be happy with 22 days! :haha:

headejm

Quote from: anlauto on March 29, 2017, 06:21:19 PM
Couple more hours today, glass adjusted, new vapour barriers installed and the interior buttoned up...

@anlauto What do you use for the black masking tape at the bottom of the vapor barriers? Is it generic tape or Mopar specific?

Cuda Cody

Has the owner taken delivery of this awesome car?

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 28, 2017, 12:03:37 PM
Has the owner taken delivery of this awesome car?

Not yet...it's 100% finished, polished to perfection, paid for, and waiting to go......just waiting on the transportation company... :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Quote from: headejm on April 28, 2017, 11:40:36 AM
Quote from: anlauto on March 29, 2017, 06:21:19 PM
Couple more hours today, glass adjusted, new vapour barriers installed and the interior buttoned up...

@anlauto What do you use for the black masking tape at the bottom of the vapor barriers? Is it generic tape or Mopar specific?

It's black masking tape....I buy it only through RestoRick...could never find a local source... http://www.restorick.com/proddetail.asp?prod=BlackTape2
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

Member @YYZ has pointed out to me that it's available in a lot of places like Staples, Curry's, Uline etc....
Good to know !

YYZ

Quote from: anlauto on April 28, 2017, 03:18:00 PM
Member @YYZ has pointed out to me that it's available in a lot of places like Staples, Curry's, Uline etc....
Good to know !

Uline appears to only offer the tape in quantity - but if any US members wanted to set up a group buy/distribution for themselves, here's the link.

Otherwise Staples sells individual rolls (smaller selection).

FWIW the black masking tape is frequently used in photography & art processing, so a local shop may be your quickest path.  Unlike the $35 that Amazon Canada wants for a single roll.... :looney: