Main Menu

A.G.A.R. This just in....THE END !

Started by anlauto, December 05, 2020, 01:26:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

............and now the fun starts... :banana: :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Swamp Donkey

Looks awesome.  Did you ever track down a vinyl top?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

anlauto

Quote from: Swamp Donkey on June 30, 2021, 10:38:27 AM
Looks awesome.  Did you ever track down a vinyl top?

NO still looking for a wide seam black vinyl top :'( :'( :'(
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

CNUMB

Alan, Looks really good.. I think they should have just painted the roof black and forgot the vinyl.. Nice work so far!!!

anlauto

Quote from: CNUMB on June 30, 2021, 12:20:43 PM
Alan, Looks really good.. I think they should have just painted the roof black and forgot the vinyl.. Nice work so far!!!

Don't even go there. you know how many times I thought about that :looney: I think vinyl will look good with the louvers... 8)

anlauto

96* today without the humidex....Got an early start today, but it still took me all day. Started masking the car, and applied seven liters of Raptor Liner to the bottom side....As that was drying, I decide to black-out the tail panel while the car was still covered up...

anlauto

Day 213....another scorcher of a day feeling like 101*......
Started with assembling the rear....

Swamp Donkey

Awesome. 

1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

anlauto

Day 214...That flat black looks nice against the gloss black, but it makes it hard to work on... 8)

Still would like a set of reflectors for the tail panel :headbang:

anlauto

Day 215...More small stuff.... :dunno:

anlauto

Day 216...Love the black headlights the customer chose, they go great with the "black" theme....

anlauto

Actually one of my other customers uses one and he loves it :bigthumb:

1ownr

It's worth the $$$$, but it will not be the Challenger's forever spot.   ;)

anlauto

anlauto

Day 219...When you spend a day doing little stuff, it doesn't look like much.  :tired: I custom mounted and painted the rad overflow bottle and PS reservoir today, along with all the AC lines and rad installed...Ready for the engine I think :thinking:

Do you like my windshield washer hose trick ? I ran it in the wheel well to keep a cleaner look under the hood  :D