Main Menu

A.G.A.R. This just in....THE END !

Started by anlauto, December 05, 2020, 01:26:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Dat ting gotta Hemi in it.... ;)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

usraptor

Wow! Been a while since I checked in.  Looking awesome, Alan.  :twothumbsup:

Swamp Donkey

Awesome.   This car is fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

GCragtop

anlauto

anlauto

Day 223  Love doing me some side glass... :twothumbsup:

Brads70

Looks good! Those headlights are growing on me! I like them, goes well with the style of the car! :bradsthumb:

anlauto

They do look very similar to a modern Challenger  :alan2cents: The owner picked them and I was quite surprised, I like them too.. :twothumbsup:

73_Cuda_4_Me

73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

anlauto

Day 226...
Headliner turned out beautiful, my upholstery guy, Scott is a genius when it comes to that stuff...

Don't care who you are...Dyna-Mat will take a lot longer to install then you figure it will  :pullinghair:

anlauto

Day 227...
Man o man there's a lot going on under there....hiding all the aftermarket AC combined with and the engine computer stuff and Dakota Digital dash was a challenge, but it's done under there now.....turned out pretty tidy, but have to wonder if it all works  :headbang:

gygeneral

I guess I never tought about it, was surprised on the use of the old fuse box. I guess to upgrade that you can't use the dash harness. I would of tought you needed more juice

anlauto

There's another Mopar fuse box in the second picture that runs the motor, fans, fuel pump etc... :alan2cents:

gygeneral