Main Menu

AGAR - EB7 Convertible Good Bye

Started by anlauto, January 06, 2017, 01:14:55 PM

Previous topic Next topic

nsmall

I'm curious to see Alans shop.  If you are doing this where I think you are...well that's impressive. 

anlauto

Quote from: nsmall on April 30, 2017, 12:35:47 AM
I'm curious to see Alans shop.  If you are doing this where I think you are...well that's impressive.

In the background of all my pictures is my shop....a 1 3/4 car (supposed to be 2) car garage......
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

nsmall

I suspected as much.  I will never complain about my two car garage even though its more of a storage unit for my wife yet we live in a huge house...sigh.  At least you get to work from home, but I was originally under the impression you had some major shop.  You the man Alan.

RUNCHARGER

Yep: I'm sick of the two car garage thing. Really have to be careful not to damage stuff.
Sheldon

cuda dad

Very impressive.  I really enjoy looking through your restoration threads.

Timbbuc2

I could not do that, when I put the lawn mower in the garage(attached to my house)  my wife says " I smell Gas"  :rofl: Well done Allan, I have 3 times the space and I can hardly walk in my shop.  :perfect10:
Get in, I'll drive

anlauto

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on June 30, 2017, 09:07:01 AM
I could not do that, when I put the lawn mower in the garage(attached to my house)  my wife says " I smell Gas"  :rofl: Well done Allan, I have 3 times the space and I can hardly walk in my shop.  :perfect10:

My lawn mower goes in the basement. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

First coats of beautiful B7 are now on.....the car is going to be colour blocked, resprayed blue, then cleared, then cut and polished..... :bravo:

Follow along on my website.... http://www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com/1970EB7RT.html

Cuda Cody

:veryexcited:  B7  :inlove:  That is one of the colors I've always wanted to own.   :wowzers:  It's crazy how great that color looks in person.   :popcorn:

303 Mopar

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 12, 2018, 01:19:50 PM
:veryexcited:  B7  :inlove:  That is one of the colors I've always wanted to own.   :wowzers:  It's crazy how great that color looks in person.   :popcorn:

I agree. I have it on the trim of my '69 convertible and its beautiful, I can't imagine how good it looks on the whole car.   :yes:

Jim AAR

Quote from: anlauto on January 12, 2018, 01:07:57 PM
First coats of beautiful B7 are now on.....the car is going to be colour blocked, resprayed blue, then cleared, then cut and polished..... :bravo:

Follow along on my website.... http://www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com/1970EB7RT.html

Hmmmm that color looks familiar, I love it  :inlove:, however I am a little bit biased to B7  :yes:....

750-h2

I saw this B7 R code R/T SE at the Moparfest in Canada in 2016.  It was GORGEOUS!!

RUNCHARGER

That B7 with white is gorgeous. I wasn't too crazy about my all B7 Hemi GTX, it needed to be cut with something. It looked a lot better with 70, 15X7 Rallyes on it as they brightened it up a bit.
Car looks good Alan!
Sheldon

anlauto

This convertible has a white top, B5 blue interior and a V6B BLUE Longitudinal stripe  :drooling:

RUNCHARGER

Oh yeah that will look awesome. I screwed up not buying a local R/T SE with the V6B.
Sheldon