Main Menu

AGAR - EB7 Convertible Good Bye

Started by anlauto, January 06, 2017, 01:14:55 PM

Previous topic Next topic

6bblgt

here's the Fury III EB7 "Jamaica blue metallic" '70 convertible I used to own  :takepicture:

I was planning to put white "Sport Fury S/27" strobe stripes on it ..... but that didn't happen

anlauto

Got these pictures sent to me from the body shop (sorry...a little small) but four coats of clear are on, now it just needs to be polished. Member @bpsmopar is as excited as I am to see what those peacock blue stripes will look like.... :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

GY3R/T

Peacock Blue.... :thinking:   Would that be V6B ?

anlauto

Yea....all sorts of different names for it.....I would call it light blue... :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

GY3R/T

That's going to look nice !!   :lookatthat:  I love those pastel stripe colors that work so well with factory paint colors.    :bigthumb:

anlauto

Quote from: GY3R/T on January 15, 2018, 04:23:29 PM
  Peacock Blue.... :thinking:   Would that be V6B ?

At one time the stripe was painted over in white, but you can clearly see the original blue underneath

RUNCHARGER

The stripes will really bring it alive.
Sheldon

1 Wild R/T

This ones B5 instead of B7 but it has the B6 stripe...

xx88man

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on January 13, 2018, 02:40:34 PM
Oh yeah that will look awesome. I screwed up not buying a local R/T SE with the V6B.

How long ago Sheldon? It might be the one I bought!?! B7 blue '70 RT/SE, blue houndstooth interior, and a V6B stripe.....pretty rare. Unfortunately I no longer own it.
:pullinghair:    :verymad:
Keep yer foot in it

xx88man

That car is looking AMAZING Alan!   :inlove:
Keep yer foot in it

RUNCHARGER

xx: It was awhile ago, most likely 14 years. The car was pretty solid, it was in Okanagan Falls at that time. I also know of a U-code one with the same paint scheme, it was in Dawson Creek and had a 528 Hemi swapped in.
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on January 15, 2018, 07:06:34 PM
xx: It was awhile ago, most likely 14 years. The car was pretty solid, it was in Okanagan Falls at that time. I also know of a U-code one with the same paint scheme, it was in Dawson's Creek and had a 528 Hemi swapped in.
Ohhh...I loved that show :inlove:

GY3R/T

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Cudajason

Quote from: anlauto on January 15, 2018, 07:15:56 PM
Quote from: RUNCHARGER on January 15, 2018, 07:06:34 PM
xx: It was awhile ago, most likely 14 years. The car was pretty solid, it was in Okanagan Falls at that time. I also know of a U-code one with the same paint scheme, it was in Dawson's Creek and had a 528 Hemi swapped in.
Ohhh...I loved that show :inlove:

Alan...we can not talk anymore...god I hope you are kidding!!!
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.