Main Menu

AGAR - EB7 Convertible Good Bye

Started by anlauto, January 06, 2017, 01:14:55 PM

Previous topic Next topic

bpsmopar

You should see 3 rally's clusters from Performance Car Graphics shortly.
You know Dave there has by far the best Woodgrain bezels offered for
E bodies! Used by all the best resto shops. How's  that for a plug?...... :perfect10:

anlauto

Yup, heard from that David on Friday....parts are on their way... :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Make sure you don't smudge that floor paint Alan.
Sheldon

71-440

Just read through this entire thread and all I can say is WOW! Nice work!
That color is beautiful!
:perfect10:

Joe

anlauto

Quote from: bpsmopar on January 24, 2018, 05:35:06 PM
E bodies! Used by all the best resto shops. How's  that for a plug?...... :perfect10:

Received the instruments from David at PCG, so I actually worked on the weekend to finish up the dash and get it installed....The B5 blue dash looks wicked against that beautiful B7 blue  :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Jim AAR

Quote from: anlauto on January 28, 2018, 03:48:44 PM

Received the instruments from David at PCG, so I actually worked on the weekend to finish up the dash and get it installed....The B5 blue dash looks wicked against that beautiful B7 blue  :drooling:

:iagree: it looks awesome... :drooling: Is that a new Dash Pad? If so was it black and you painted it?

anlauto

Quote from: Jim AAR on January 28, 2018, 03:56:48 PM

:iagree: it looks awesome... :drooling: Is that a new Dash Pad? If so was it black and you painted it?

YES and NO......Yes it was black and I painted it blue using Herb's paints, and NO it's not new, it's a perfect 47 year old original.

Jim AAR

Quote from: anlauto on January 28, 2018, 03:59:18 PM
Quote from: Jim AAR on January 28, 2018, 03:56:48 PM

YES and NO......Yes it was black and I painted it blue using Herb's paints, and NO it's not new, it's a perfect 47 year old original.

Gotcha, gives me hope for buying a Black one and painting it. Wish my original Blue one wasn't cracked, but it was cracked when I bought it and it was only 9 years old at the time..... :'( :'(

RUNCHARGER

I'm getting to be a big fan of this car.
Sheldon

Spikedog08

Clearly going to be a beautiful car and show Alan's usual craftsmanship of excellence!   :worship:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

GCragtop

nsmall

Not a big fan of blue interior, but somehow I like this one.  Must be Alan mad skills.  I do love the exterior color, gorgeous. 

scf100

1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

anlauto

I realize I haven't been posting a lot of pictures, but here you go....as of lunch time today....coming along nicely...

Cuda Cody

You know me... I love the hardtop E-Bodies, but this B7 color on a drop top is freaking awesome!!!   :inlove: