Main Menu

Who makes a good rear bumper?

Started by 70Barracuda, January 08, 2020, 06:25:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70Barracuda

Desperately need a new rear bumper.  Where should I go?

Thanks
Sniper, 493/383, Firmfeel, RMS Streetlynx, Speedhut. Dana, 4 gear.

anlauto

David at Roseville Moparts can hook you up with a Keystone brand reproduction bumper, and members get a discount too.. :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

70Barracuda

Sniper, 493/383, Firmfeel, RMS Streetlynx, Speedhut. Dana, 4 gear.

JS29

That is half the price of getting an old bumper re-chromed. Keystone has good quality.  :alan2cents: 

chargerdon

FYI...  Rockauto sales Goodmark brand "reconditioned Premium quality" for $191.   

I know nothing about their quality other than i bought one for the front of my 74 Challenger three years ago, and so far it has held up extremely well.     

If you go to https://www.goodmarkindustries.com/c-1645-front-or-rear-bumper.aspx they list front or rear SAME part number as $299.95 vs rockauto at $191.   On goodmark web site it is listed as USA Chrome.   BUT..."you get what you pay for"...just saying.. 

nsmall

I liked the bumper I bought from tricity plating.  They re chrome originals.  I didnt send them a core, they just hooked me up.  I think they are based in Tennessee.  Dave at Roseville is a good guy to do business with too.